Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Blood work - Test went down?

K_Dub

Hello,

I am new to all of this (forums & trt) but I was told this is a great place to share and get advice.

First off I’m a 30 year old male from Canada that has been struggling with a bad sense of wellbeing and lack of energy (just haven’t been feeling myself). I found out I have fairly low test (13.9 nmol/L or 400 ng/dl). I did some research and found that even though this is still considered to be a normal range I was very low for my age.

My doctor was open to trt since I had all the symptoms of low T and prescribed me testosterone ethenate without even batting an eye which I thought was strange but none the less I was all for it. He prescribed me 100mg every 4 weeks and as soon as I started to do some research it was easy to see he had no idea what he was doing. So I decided to follow Dr. John Crisler protocol and start with 100mg per week.

At the 6 week mark I went back to see my doc and told him what I had been doing and was ready for him to rip me a knew one but he was very cool about it and even asked me to bring him up to speed with Dr. John Crisler ways of doing things.

So the next step was the 6 week lab test. I thought for sure my Estradiol would be really high since I had very tender nipples and retaining a lot of water but that was not the case?

Testosterone before trt – 13.9 nmol/L = 400ng/dl

6 week results – 5 days after 6th injection

Testosterone – 13.6 nmol/L = 392ng/dl
Estradiol – 64 pmol/L = 17.42 pg/ml – sensitive assay
SHBG – 20 nmol/L
Androgen Free Index – 71.1 (ref range 14.8-94.8)

As you can see my testosterone went down which was surprising and my E2 looks to be in check which was also surprising. I have no clue what the other levels indicate so feel free to comment please.

I do feel better (placebo?) except the extra 10 lbs im carrying (water) and my itchy tender nipples. The next step is to introduce an AI if needed then HCG. My doc is pretty much willing to try anything within reason so any input from you knowledgeable cyber people would be awesome!

Some other stats for reference:

5’11 245lbs
Apprx 18% BF

Top Bottom