Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tried pinning with 29g half inch and love it

iron_matt-CB

So I read of someone using this size to pin oils so I figured I would give it a shot. Works great! Been doing it for a few weeks now In the delts,quads,bis and tris with no issues, I make sure I bury the needle. I draw with a 23g and pop the plunger off the slin syringe and fill it up.. It's only fits 1cc so of course if your shooting a ton of oil it probably wouldn't be ideal but interesting way to do it none the less and I lot less scar tissue which is nice.

ive been using 27 guage insulin pins for all my shots lately, I shoots delts, chest, lats and quads.

The small diameter of the barrel reduces the amount of pressure needed to push the oil through.

I'm shooting primo and test cyp... I draw with a 23 then take out the plunger on the insulin syringe and just shoot the oil in there. I do not heat the oil up at all. It's a little slow pushing thru but not that bad... This will be the only way I inject from now on.

Done it as well. The 29g insulin syringes have thinner wall needles, so they actually can be as smooth as a 25g hypo needle. But just becareful, with thinner wall, comes easier breakage. 25g's give me virtually no pain, and most of the time no residual pain later. But with 29s, I felt nothing, ever. No residual "I pinned myself there yesterday" feeling at all. But you're limited to 1cc. And you MUST be very sterile with the procedure and becareful not to get plunger blowout.

Finally!!!! the first time i mentioned it everyone thought i was crazy

What is "plunger blowout"?
The plungers on some insulin syringes are not designed for the pressure required to push 1cc of oil through the pin. What happens is as you are pushing, the rubber plunger fails and the oil quickly squirts out the back, wasting your gear. Get decent syringes and take your time, and no worries, but push too hard and bam - you'll be licking up your primo hoping the fact that injesting oil based AAS doesn't work isn't really true.

Top Bottom