Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Tridenosen

isn't that sht garbage Anabolic Edge news letter tries to push on hard working people??? I didnt know Tridenosen was an injectable.

Bro, check that our again, please.I always thought it was on the garbage heap with all that other shit that Anabolic Egde newsletter tries to sell people, so they could loose their hard earned money.

ct.

Hey Cool Trouble.

No I'm not talking about the OTC supplement Tridenosen-H that's an oral. I'm talking about the original Tridenosen. It's relatively new. It's the real deal. Most people who use this kind of stuff use Kynoselen. Also a veterinary injectable, the most prominent ingredient being the AMP(adenosine monophosphate). Kyno being more used by Europeans than Americans right now, but it's catching on. The newer Tridenosen is generally not used as much because you need a prescription while you don't right now with kyno; it also being a veterinary injectable. This stuff is even better than kyno because it's main ingredient is pharmaceutical grade ATP(adenosine triphosphate). Actually being able to increase your levels of ATP directly as opposed to using creatine or literally every other performance enhancing compound meant to do so is pretty sick. So no I wouldn't say this is garbage; not by a long shot. Most people either haven't heard of it and/or can't get it or they would be using it. I just want to know if there's any other person on here with all the elite and muscle junkies out there who use this stuff because I'm curious how often a week they use it and at what doses.

I usually shoot 12.5mg in each shoulder and each thigh before a workout total 50mg per workout.As this is an animal product 25mg per 50kg of bodyweight is the recommended dose for a horse.For me it seems to reduce lactic acid build up in shoulders and arms therefore delaying fatigue.
Never really analysed it properly but now I just might.If you need anymore info just message me.

Top Bottom