Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tricky stuff fat loss!!

jinxed_teen

Due to some circumstances beyond my control, the only things I have to eat are eggs, tuna, turkey meat, whole wheat bread, special k cereal, skim milk and water, could you make a meal plan for me from thos?????? Pleease??????? I do 1 hour cardio per day

If I recall I saw one of your other posts and one of the folks on here stated that you needed to up your calories because based on what you posted it was soooooooooo not enough.

And I am no expert, but based on my personal experience, determining your BMR and AMR is essential to proper caloric intake.

And I can definitely say that when you cut back on calories your body assumes you are fasting and then anything you begin to put in your mouth, Guess WHAT, it's going to the FAT ZONE and every time you reduce, same thing.

So if you eat every two hours like you posted, but with enough calories, you're pretty good to go.

Another thing I've found to be extrememly helpful is WATER. and lots of it. A gallon to a gallon and a half which is 128 OZS or 192 OZS.

Also read WARLOBO's thread on why 30+30 does not equal 60, which I think you have already figured out.

Another thing, you have listed that you're a man with a PLAN,

WHAT exactly is that PLAN, just curious.

Your picture did not lQQk as though you were having a FAT issue. :teleport:

The plan thing is just a thing me and my boys do inside joke, also I m not fat, I can see my abs now, that pic was old but I just have a tiny fold of fat on my waist I want to lose quickly

Top Bottom