Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren, winstrol cycle stack for 235 pounder

Trenbolone dose is strange 225 or 2xx? why?
I rather see you use 300mgs trenbolone enanthate from para pharma and 50mgs winstrol ed with n2guard ed.

I’m not a small guy at all. 235 pounds, 6’5’’
I’m around 18% body fat
My stack i was looking at is winstrol 50mgs a day with trenbolone 225mgs a week
4 weeks for winstrol with 8 weeks of the tren then coming off
Do you think I should add anything else here or would this be suitable?
Looking for strength gains
At 6'5 that is kinda light

I’m not a small guy at all. 235 pounds, 6’5’’
I’m around 18% body fat
My stack i was looking at is winstrol 50mgs a day with trenbolone 225mgs a week
4 weeks for winstrol with 8 weeks of the tren then coming off
Do you think I should add anything else here or would this be suitable?
Looking for strength gains
nned test in cycle and your BF too high for Winstrol. get your diet in check. Go to @domestic-supply.com for the tren and test

Well tren and winstrol will put your natural testosterone production in the gutter. As a guy you should always run a Test base in any cycle or you will most likely feel like garbage at some point. Make sure you have your AI and Caber on hand anytime you run Tren, just incase you need it.

Not sure how many cycles you have run if any, but it this is your first cycle with steroids of any kind, I would just run Testosterone at 200-300 mg a week. Take baby steps when getting into steroids and avoid Tren if you can get where you need without using it. Tren will play head games with you and has a lot of side effects you will need to maneuver around. If you really have to do something more than sports level testosterone then look to Anavar as a first step. You'll build some crazy strength if you work out regularly and just building more muscle will help you lean out if your diet stays the same. If you actually diet with it, get ready for some people telling you that you are making amazing changes.

Top Bottom