Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren! Why so bad for beginners??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleOG

Hey everyone. Just wondering why Trenbolone is so bad for beginners. I ran it my very first cycle and loved it. Crazy gains, strength, some sides but nothing I couldn't deal with. Is there more physiological resons behind not using Tren if you're a beginner or is it mainly because the side effects are so harsh?
Thank you for all replies.

most people dont have the mental ability to handle it..first side they get they flip out...once you cycle a few times and try diff substances you will see that sides are blown out of proportion..then is when people usually get brave..most people arent risk takers so they pop dbol instead as a cycle because its safe lol

most people dont have the mental ability to handle it..first side they get they flip out...once you cycle a few times and try diff substances you will see that sides are blown out of proportion..then is when people usually get brave..most people arent risk takers so they pop dbol instead as a cycle because its safe lol

First off what Hayes said.
Second, If you just had a headache would you take morphine for it? Tren is for the experience IMO. And again what Hayes said.

Crazy gains, strength

There is less Anabolic compounds with fewer side effects that can be ran instead of Tren. All these things that you got from Tren on the first cycle can easily be said and done with a moderate doseage of Testosterone.

Ok so it's not recommended for beginners because of the side effects and because some people can't handle it. But not for any physiological reasons. That's what i was asking, thank you to the people that actually answered the question. We all know test and other compounds can give you results with less side effects so that answer had nothing to do with my post.

I think part of the reason it's used as a last resort is because of the sides. Also another reason it's one of the last compounds to use is because of it's strength, it can be used by experienced users to make gains when all other substances have been exhausted. After all, this is supposed to be a "healthy" lifestyle so why start off with the strongest, most toxic substance when similar gains can be made for an extended period of time with less sides. Also like eClen said, why would you use Morphine for a minor head ache when Ibuprofen will give you the same results without the possibility of negative sides?
Anyway, like anything else, it's a choice. Some choose to work a little (ok A LOT) harder to attain the same goals with less short/longer term sides and more long term keepable gains while others are just looking for that instant gratification and not concerned with what tomorrow will bring. I guess it all depends on how short or long sighted you are.

I forget who made this statement but it's so true: "Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint."

Thank you lookinfit75, that makes perfect sense. I lifted for 8 years and gained about 75lbs before I ever did a cycle. I've only done 2 so far so i'm still a beginner and I wanted to make sure what the big fuss about tren for beginners was.

Let me put an analogy for you. If you have never taken a drink of booze before...would it be wise to start out with Beer or Everclear? (I'm a sober alcoholic and do not condone either, BUT, this analogy is something I think we can all understand).

You don't need a hand grenade to kill a fly. Start out with something MILD...it will be effective, you will like it, and it will leave you room for more in the future. I have run TONS of aas and still have yet to touch TREN. Stay away.

Let me put an analogy for you. If you have never taken a drink of booze before...would it be wise to start out with Beer or Everclear? (I'm a sober alcoholic and do not condone either, BUT, this analogy is something I think we can all understand).

You don't need a hand grenade to kill a fly. Start out with something MILD...it will be effective, you will like it, and it will leave you room for more in the future. I have run TONS of aas and still have yet to touch TREN. Stay away.

Well my first cycle was tren for 8 weeks so too late to stay away. It's the easiest for me to acquire. But i definitely understand what you're saying and it makes perfect sense. But if you only have everclear and a grenade than you just gotta get drunk and kill the fly with that shit, na'mean?!?!?! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom