Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren, var, and testosterone all together?

Yiaoxel

My question is about recomping
What would you do if you had to choose between tren, anavar, and testosterone
The tren 200mgs, anavar 50mgs and testosterone 250mgs per week
I’m currently pretty good stats. 5’11’’ 175 pounds and 13% body fat. 44 years old
My other question was about hgh, do you think running it for a month 2iu’s per day would do any good or forget it?

Imo a great stack would be testosterone 250mg a week primobolan at 300mg a week and anavar 50mg
No need to run anything harsh if you don't have to do so.

I recommend checking out UGFreak and going with the brand Para Pharma nothing but quality products from UGF and Para Pharma.

If you want to keep it simple not sure your cycle history or experience I'd run Test and Primo and call it day.

I have a video specifically discussing this stack...

a month of hgh is pointless, senseless and a waste of time and money... it needs to be ran much longer durations so i would leave that out

My question is about recomping
What would you do if you had to choose between tren, anavar, and testosterone
The tren 200mgs, anavar 50mgs and testosterone 250mgs per week
I’m currently pretty good stats. 5’11’’ 175 pounds and 13% body fat. 44 years old
My other question was about hgh, do you think running it for a month 2iu’s per day would do any good or forget it?
hgh for 1 month is a waste of money

for the cycle it's fine tren dose good anavar good test good, just add n2guard 7caps ed

Top Bottom