Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren or HGH for fat burning-like effects?

hanibal

my next cycle will be:
wk1-10 100mg EOD prop
wk1-8 100mg EOD tren ace
wk6-12 EITHER 50mg/day oral winny, 50mg EOD inj., or 50mg/day anavar
wk8-14 masteron,not sure dose yet.
i will be using .5mg arimadex/day throughout, clen 2 weeks on 2 off starting at wk 9, t3 wk 4-8 and 12-16. this is obviously a cutting cycle which will begin 4/15. i've used serostim HGH twice before w/ great results and never ran longer than 12 weeks. i'm strongly considering using jintropin also wk1-20 at 2iu/day 5 days a week. i used it before i ever tried tren. i found tren to have strong fat burning effects. maybe more so than HGH. i really can't remember if tren had better or not fat burning effects than HGH. last time i did HGH was 2001. is tren more effective than HGH for this. i cannot decide if i should add the HGH. i'm 31 now w/ a shitload of cycles under my belt, but since 2004, i only do 1 cycle per year. last 1 was 12 weeks. this 1 will be slightly longer.

i would run the anavar instead of the winny, and run hgh instead of tren of tren.
this is just my opinion, but because anavar increases your own body's hgh production, (this is why anavar gets you lean), hgh would be perfect to run with var. also by choosing var and hgh you should have more keepable gains and less shutdown

I'd stick with the tren. Your cycle length is not the best to allow the Hgh to do all it's capable of. Tren is IMO the single greatest compound for gaining LBM and losing body fat as well as obtaining "keepable" gains.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
I'd stick with the tren. Your cycle length is not the best to allow the Hgh to do all it's capable of. Tren is IMO the single greatest compound for gaining LBM and losing body fat as well as obtaining "keepable" gains.

I TOTALLY agree with you on TREN. Best compund out there in my opinion (I dont get ANY sides on moderate doses....well, except muscle/strength gaines, and I am OK with those)

hanibal said:
my next cycle will be:
wk1-10 100mg EOD prop
wk1-8 100mg EOD tren ace
wk6-12 EITHER 50mg/day oral winny, 50mg EOD inj., or 50mg/day anavar
wk8-14 masteron,not sure dose yet.
i will be using .5mg arimadex/day throughout, clen 2 weeks on 2 off starting at wk 9, t3 wk 4-8 and 12-16. this is obviously a cutting cycle which will begin 4/15. i've used serostim HGH twice before w/ great results and never ran longer than 12 weeks. i'm strongly considering using jintropin also wk1-20 at 2iu/day 5 days a week. i used it before i ever tried tren. i found tren to have strong fat burning effects. maybe more so than HGH. i really can't remember if tren had better or not fat burning effects than HGH. last time i did HGH was 2001. is tren more effective than HGH for this. i cannot decide if i should add the HGH. i'm 31 now w/ a shitload of cycles under my belt, but since 2004, i only do 1 cycle per year. last 1 was 12 weeks. this 1 will be slightly longer.

I would start the HGH on week 10 and run it for the 20 weeks. This will make
coming off alot easier and you could us the HGH as a bridge into your next cycle.

Top Bottom