Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren / Deca / Sus first cycle advice please

Moussa T

hey mates , just one week ago i have posted a thread where i was planning to run Test E - Sus 250 - Dbol but now i already got this cycle just need some advices on doses please.

Trenbolone Enanthate 150/ ml -10ml multiple dose vial ( By ARL Russia Lap)
Deca Durabolin 100 mg / ml - 2ml per vial ( By ARL Russia Lap )
Sustanon 250 mg

HCG ( GONASI ) 5000iu / 1 amp
Arimidex 1mg / 30 tab
Nolvadex
-----
supps to go on cycle
Live52
milk thistle
whey protein
bcaa
im already on high protein low carb diet

cycles history
Anavar 60 mg / 8 weeks

stats
age 30
Weigh 75kg
Height 5,7
BF around 14 or under

- one of my friends has done this cycle above but with high doses n he adviced me to run this cycle like this

Sus 250 e/w- deca 200 e/w - tren 150 e/w - he said i would get some lean mass with this doses as its my first cycle , what u guys think ?

thank you for reading and i would really appreciate every advice on this cycle or doses etc

thank you again

Ok well i dont know if this cycle is the best for you.

One tren e. wow. If you havnt ever used it i would have gone with tren ace instead. Its a short ester so that if your body reacts badly to it then its out of your system.

Two you arnt taking enough per week.

Three your pct sucks.

If you absutly have to do this stack then i would do

1-8 sust 250mg 2x a week
1-8 tren e 100mg 3x a week
1-8 dbol 50mg eod

Pct drop nolva add unleashed and some daa powerchews and hc generate.

Im not the expert lots of guys here know more maybe they cant tweak that better but they will probly tell you not to do this cycle as you dont have the proper base or experience do run this much gear.

That cycle is horrible for a first time, if you start getting problems you'll never figure out which one is causing it, so you'll be shooting in the dark doing guess work. Gotta crawl before you can run.....test only for first timers.

Bro do not run this cycle. Just the fact that you have Nolva listed with tren and Deca? Come on man you are going to wind up with D-Cups. Bro your first cycle should be Test Only. 250-500mgs per week. Tren shuts you down harder. Deca shuts you down even harder. There is no way I woul;d run the two side by side much less for a first cycle. Really not bashing bro but you need to do some research before you run ANY AAS period.

Run your original cycle of test e and dbol cos this is a.fucking disaster of a cycle..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Bro your getting in way over your head. No one should run tren for a first cycle let alone stack it with deca. Thats a cycle that only experienced users should attempt. You will do great with the sustanon and maybe an oral kicker. Id kickstart with tbol at 60 mg day for 6 weeks for lean gains. And your pct is crap. Nolva is garbage period. Run the cycle like this.
1-12 sus 500 mg week
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2 guard
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 250 ius twice a week
1-12 adex 0.5 mg e3d or as needed
15-19 clomid 25 mg day
15-19 postcycle/unleashed
15-19 forma
15-19 daa

If you run the cycle your buddy laid out your in for a world or trouble. Say goodbye to your sex life as nolva with tren and deca will make your dick useless.

NTBM REP

Bro your getting in way over your head. No one should run tren for a first cycle let alone stack it with deca. Thats a cycle that only experienced users should attempt. You will do great with the sustanon and maybe an oral kicker. Id kickstart with tbol at 60 mg day for 6 weeks for lean gains. And your pct is crap. Nolva is garbage period. Run the cycle like this.
1-12 sus 500 mg week
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2 guard
6-10 hcgenerate
10-14 hcg 250 ius twice a week
1-12 adex 0.5 mg e3d or as needed
15-19 clomid 25 mg day
15-19 postcycle/unleashed
15-19 forma
15-19 daa

If you run the cycle your buddy laid out your in for a world or trouble. Say goodbye to your sex life as nolva with tren and deca will make your dick useless.

NTBM REP

This^^^^^. Great job joe

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Top Bottom