Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Routines for Females: No Muscles, just super fit & hot.

If your afraid to learn the weights on your own you could buy a few training sessions and ask the train to teach you about free weights.

superqt4u2nv said:
If your afraid to learn the weights on your own you could buy a few training sessions and ask the train to teach you about free weights.

I signed up for a few classes and to see what I can learn. I've been reading Velvett's links too, really good information. I feel more confident already.

Thanks!

:heart:

You will fall in love with weights!!!
I love to feel the burn and think I cannot do this one more time...reaching failure...
AND as soon as you put them down...Uff .....you want to start all over again...:evil:

I went to the class last night.

So fun.

I met a few girls that train on their own as well and I am going to go with them a few times outside of class to see how that works. I signed up for more classes to. Thanks to all you girls I actually understood what was going on. :heart:

Thanks!

GooseHunter said:

So fun.

I met a few girls that train on their own as well and I am going to go with them a few times outside of class to see how that works. I signed up for more classes to. Thanks to all you girls I actually understood what was going on. :heart:

Thanks!

Welcome to a whole new obsession!

Sassy69 said:
Welcome to a whole new obsession!

LOL, probably true. I went to the gym tonight with one of the girls I met at the class last night and she showed me around the rest of the gym.

You know, besides the group class area and the cardio area. She was such a sweet heart, said we can meet up anytime.

GooseHunter said:

So fun.

Thanks!

That's awesome.

I'm really happy/excited for you.

velvett said:
That's awesome.

I'm really happy/excited for you.

I went to the gym tonight, but I only did some cardio.

My body is sooooo sore from using the weights with my friend last night.

OUCH!

:(

:heart: :heart:

GooseHunter said:
I went to the gym tonight, but I only did some cardio.

My body is sooooo sore from using the weights with my friend last night.

OUCH!

:(

:heart: :heart:

That's good.
It's not a bad idea to just do 3 days a week for a bit.
Work the muscle, let recover, hit it again, yahda yahda....

What body parts did you do?

Top Bottom