Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training dillemma for this weekend

blood_drinker

Hey. My split is like this:

Mon/ Chest tris
Tues/ Legs
Wed/ Off (cardio)
Thurs/ Back, Bis, Traps, Rear delts
Fri/ Shoulder
Sat/ cardio
Sun/off

Monday I could not train because I was at the beach.
Now I got back and so I shifted everything one day in advance. Now I NEED to take thursday (today) off as three days in a row fucks me up. Problem is, I am going to the beach on Saturday.

So my question is, can I work back bis traps and ALL DELTS on friday, instead of having a separate day for delts? BTW, this is just for this week.

I eagerly await any smart suggsetions.

what i do in a situation like that, i don't even move my scedule up, i just spread those excercises on that day over the rest of the week. :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

1) i need the day off
2) going to the beach later is not an option, wtf. im going with a group of bros.

please, smarter suggestions. for now i will take wizkids option, - i think what he is saying is that i can do shoulders.

help?

YEs blood, i'd say you can. your not straining your bi's too much by doing shoulders, so i don' think you'll be overtraining. Your workout may not be as good, but if it's only one week, not much will be lost. Hit the gym HARD next week though.

Top Bottom