Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

total newbie - fat loss advice !

011092PA

whats up guys,
im totally new at all this so bare with me.
i'm looking to get lean and shed some body fat in something like a 12 week cycle.. (i think?)

basically i need whatever advice you guys can give me on... everything.

i don't fancy any injections, but i do want to know what tabs would be suitable and on what cycles etc.. obviously this would be combined with diet and workouts.

hit me back on whatever you thinks a good idea, thanks for your time

Diet = 80% of your results.
Cardio = 20% of your results.
Steroids just help what you are doing, if you don't do either of these correctly steroids will do more bad than good.
So you should go to the diet section and do some reading.
And thanks for stopping by!
Good luck to you.

Diet = 80% of your results.
Cardio = 20% of your results.
Steroids just help what you are doing, if you don't do either of these correctly steroids will do more bad than good.
So you should go to the diet section and do some reading.
And thanks for stopping by!
Good luck to you.

I thought it was 81/19...or was it 78/22? But either way, the above is spot on. Get your diet and training in check. When diet and training produce fat loss results, then you can start researching gear to help you get to the NEXT level...

I thought it was 81/19...or was it 78/22? But either way, the above is spot on. Get your diet and training in check. When diet and training produce fat loss results, then you can start researching gear to help you get to the NEXT level...

Agreed.......If you need any help i'm just a pm away

thanks alot guys, i dont suppose you could let me know what you'd recommend the best way of achieve my goals? i workout 4 times a week, but there are a few pounds that just seem too subborn to lose. what type of workout would i have to be on to use a steroid do you think? thanks a million for your advice.

thanks guys, appreciate it all.
do you think there should be anything i should be taking as well as doing cardio and obviously healthy foods.. protein shakes etc...? xx

give us your age, height, weight, bf%

Definetely a Protein shakes are a great way to get the additional protein requirements but it is supplemental reasons only,you will need 1 gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight. Eat wholesome foods,not processed, as stated above morning cardio on an empty stomach is a great way to dip into fat stores.
cheers

Top Bottom