Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too lazy to search.....

ann

Any ladies on the board ever taken HGH???? Just curious...... would like to know what gains were made......have heard the side effects are virtually nil by itself. Expensive though:( Anyone???

well i searched 4 ya...and there's not much out there. the only girl I read that did it was juicygirl. I also read a reply to contact a mod for more info on hgh.

insulin is a must

i believe that insulin intake is a must w/ hgh. personally i would not screw w/ my insulin levels.

My husband took insulin in the past, it can be done safely, as long as it is done right, and you know exactly what you are doing, But it can bite you real fast if done wrong, just gotta be careful. :)

Thanx people's......just chkin on some options :) Was curious to first hand experience from a women.....maybe I will hear from Juicygirl. I wonder , with women, what AS should or could be taken with it......????

I used 2ius Serono Serostim for a couple months last summer comined with 10mg Oxandrolone/day and got into the best shape of my life. (shredded down to 8% at 130lbs.)

I have friends that swear by use of GH. If you are going to go there, I would recommend 2ius/day split in two doses. The only reason not to use it is cost.

I'm about to start back on it again so I'll keep you posted with results. Before I'm allowing myself to take anything I have an agreement with myself to get my training/diet on track.

I do know that those people who have seen good results using GH have experienced changes over a longer period of time. It is not a miracle drug (for younger people anyhow) so if you have access to it at a good price go for it.... otherwise, save your money and buy yourself a treadmill and a trainer :)

Juicygirl...thanx for answering. Roughly, how long was your cycle for.....and did you have to use insulin in combination with it? And you said it was expensive, which is something I keep hearing. In the ballbark, if we are allowed, can you let me know about how much?? Maybe you can PM me that if it is a problem on the board:confused: Thanks alot.

I used it for a little over 2 months. I did not take insulin with it. The only time I have taken insulin I mysteriously started gaining bodyfat so I cut it out!

I don't know the reasoning behind taking insulin w/ GH. That is the first time I have heard of it as a "must".

As far a price goes, I paid $750 for 126ius of Serono Serostim last summer but have seen it for $650 recently. The prices have dropped due to a better black market supply. If you are going to use it make sure you reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water (not the water that comes with it) so it lasts longer since your doses will be small. I've been trying to figure out a way to get GH covered on medical insurance. Wouldn't that be great!

The GH combined w/ Oxandrolone was the best combo I have ever taken. Of course I was dieting and training like a madwoman at the time so it's really hard to say EXACTLY how the GH was affecting me.

To use HGH as a fat burner, you shouldn't take any insulin or glucophage. To activate IGF-1 though, insulin or glucophage may be necessary. Juicy is "right on" with her description.

(Easy there Doc, no need to post such info)

My wife is using 3 IU/day of Chinese hgh. IGF-1 is up around 400 now. She is still "natural", except she uses prohormones. I may be able to see how it reacts with Anavar in a few weeks.

hgh allowed her to still add lean body mass in spite of a pre-contest diet. She was losing fat at the rate of 1% per week.

Cost of Chinese hgh is about $3/IU direct from the manufacturer.

No side effects and you don't need insulin. Insulin spikes from carb intake is enough. It's widely used in the anti-aging circles so you will also have effects such as less joint pain, maybe fewer wrinkles, better cholesterol, as well as lower body fat. Diets work better on hgh.

Top Bottom