Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tonite was fucking great

supersizeme said:
after she knocked your Ex out, did she stand over her and look right in her face and say

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

Damn smokey...

explscan.gif

Rex i swear you must have been in the same place as i was,some guy yelled the same shit

and Jim this girl treated me like shit thats why i found it funny when she was flippin on me,i told my dad and he fell off the damn chair,he is like she sure cares alot now then she did b4 when all she did was make up shit not to do anything and be a bitch

well im off to bed ,im off to the labor board tomorrow morning for my vacation pay

I bood loud as I could along with about 1/3 of the guys in there, FUCKING DUMBASS!!!, that really pissed me off

Hey Canadian Oak

sounds like the ending of your sitiwation was much better outside the theatre than the film inside's ending from most perspectivs here ROTFLMSO

(Socks not Arse - less - irrevocably damaging & defnitely less painful ... ;))

y'all are f'king hilarius :D

helen

Next time I am in brantford seeing clients I am gonna come see you oak and just scare the shit out of these hunnies for you.

Apparently I have a cute but face but look psycho, Ill put em in thoer place like I do my lil brothers ho;s
Thats the chicks talkin bout my face not me.

Anyways did the catfight turn you on. God knows if I was there I would be negotiating some kinda 3 some with them, but thats just me.

nope the ex started yelling and questioning me and then she turned on my date went to slap her and my date knocked her the fuck out and she went running off crying,my date is my hero lol

I hope you gave her a good shaggin' after that.

Just watch out if you try to dump this one. Maybe she'll lay your ass out.

Amateur boxer.:FRlol: Where the hell do ya get one of those?

ive known this girl for years back when we trained together ,i boxed aswell ,and no i didnt have sex with her,i finally got out of thje friends zone i think anyway,we seem to have alot in common but im gonna take my time this time

Top Bottom