Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tonite was fucking great

if she had said that i woulda pissed my pants ,this on its own was priceless,i think i may keep this one,we will see where it goes

supersizeme said:
after she knocked your Ex out, did she stand over her and look right in her face and say

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

ahahahahaha :D

but seriously, get a friend u can trust just to make sure she doesnt flip out and sleep with the nearest shmoe and get pregnant or jump off a cliff or anyting. just make sure its anonuymous :rolleyes:

LMMFAO. That is the funniest shit I've heard all day. Glad to hear ya had a good time.

Side note: Jim's dad is so fucking funny in that. "Don't forget your penis cream."

The Canadian Oak said:
me and a girl i asked on a date went to the movies tonite to se american pie 2,well we were standing in line waiting to get tickets and we were all flirty,anyways who do i catch out of the corner of my eye storming towards me,my fucking ex,she comes over and starts saying what the hell is this shit,im like we are over remember and she was just flipping,the new girl knows about crazy ex who treated me like shit,so anyways crazy ex starts yelling at my date and i knew it was gonna happen my date says your just jealous because ive got what you want,so crazy ex goes to smack the new girl,this was a bad idea because my date is a ammatuer boxer and she jsut decked her and knocked her flat on her ass,crazy ex gets up and runs away crying,everyone started laughing and clapping,it was great

and the movie rocked to
A happy ending :karate:

i wish it was on camera,and i never did anything more then kiss her so she cant do all the crazy shit she wants,shes a bit looney

Austin316 said:
Man, that is fucking awesome. I HATED the ending to that movie, I wanna beat that Jim kid s ASS!!!!

When he did what he did, some guy yelled "fuckin dumbass". He said what we were all thinking.

Top Bottom