Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Those Who Are Curious About ZIP!

PharmaPhreak said:
will the real nut sack3 please stand up, please stand up.

Obviously you are pissed about somthing, and using an alter.

What's the deal?

How about reading my posts! There is truth in them!

What you think Nelson just became popular out of the blue?

Hell no, he has atleast 10 different fake names that he uses to agree and bump himself, to make his views seem very, very popular!

He is a con artist!

No joke!

It's true. As a matter of fact, every name on this board besides NutSack is actually me. The two of us just agree all day long with each other.

Nelson Montana said:
It's true. As a matter of fact, every name on this board besides NutSack is actually me. The two of us just agree all day long with each other.
Agreed

Nelson, is there any reason to believe that zip raises t4/t3 to anything more than high normal? And if so, would that not have minimal effect on fat burning? If it causes t4/t3 above high normal what is the mechanisms that it utilizes that does not cause concommitant feedback in the loop causing normal thyroid shutdown? thanks,

jb

I used t-rex with zip for 2 weeks. After 4-5 days I noticed my body was warmer overall, I was getting hotter, if that makes any sense. Only used the combo for 2 weeks along with 1900 cals per day and lost like 10lbs without noticeable decrease in muscle. Obviously, you can say it was 2-3lbs water, 2-3 lbs less food and shit in my digestive system, so it was a net fat loss of probably 5 lbs or so.

Anyway, I will have some blood work done on someone who just started taking Zip (a before and after) to see if t3 and t4 change. Updates in 3 weeks.

jboldman said:
Nelson, is there any reason to believe that zip raises t4/t3 to anything more than high normal? And if so, would that not have minimal effect on fat burning? If it causes t4/t3 above high normal what is the mechanisms that it utilizes that does not cause concommitant feedback in the loop causing normal thyroid shutdown? thanks,

jb

It will put you on the high/normal end of thyroid output, just as extra protein will put you on the high/normal end of anabolism.
The answer to both your questions is essentially the same. Since it isn't a drug, it doesn't suppress, instead, it aids in the conversion of T4 to T3. That's the key. You can have a ton of T4 but if it isn't converted into the active T3, it's kind of useless. So essentially, by getting maximum output you get your thyroid as high as possible without entering "hyperthyroidism."

A lot of thought went into this included the exclusion of thypical thyroid ingredients like guggelsterones and forskolin. Without getting into a big aside, let's just say they aren't what the supp companies made them out to be but they ran with the hype anyway.

If anyone is expecting this to work like Cytomel, forget it. But the good news is, you can use it non stop (within the safe dosage range) and it will only make for a healthier thyroid. The only side effect might be a slightly "warm" feeling, which isn't that terrible.

BTW: If you have cold hands that's a sign of possible low thyroid. If the body is cold, it attempts to conserve heat by hoarding fat. If the body is warm, it will expell heat, by burning fat. That's what this will do, but again, not to the extent of suppressive drugs. It is a supplement and IMO the best non stimulative fat burner out there. Of course, you can always add some T-rex to it, but that would be REALLY intense and I'd only recommend that to advanced athletes or guys who are used to thyroid meds.

Shiba Inu said:
Supplement Facts
Servings Size 5 capsules
Servings Per Container 28
Acetyl L-Tyrosine 1200 mgs
7-Keto DHEA 75 mgs
Olive Leaf Extract 6%Oleuropein 2000 mgs
Desiccated Thyroid Gland Extract 1/4 grain
Selenium 100 mcgs
Molybdenum 50 mcgs
Kelp 125 mgs
Synephrine (6%) 500 mgs

two problems here

1. the bottle is 90 caps
so there are 18 servings

2. unless you have some magic powers you cant get those particular 796mg of ingredients into a 00 capsule. There are no flow agents and several of the ingredients are agglomerizing and hygroscopic.

(assuming a 1-5% titration of sel and moly- so could be 780ish - still not do able)

Top Bottom