Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Those Who Are Curious About ZIP!

ok nelson yer too slow.. so i ordered a bottle already. :) how long does it usually take to get here? the CS rep at PF wasn't too helpful. She couldn't even tell me my total amount that would be put on my debit card. She said "I just take the orders." Kindda weird. Better look at my bank statement to make sure they don't charge me like $500.

Spunky: You ordered after hours after the regular staff left. Double check with them tomorrow, just to be sure.

Yes, desicatted thyroid s similar to Armour thyroid but Armour must have a specific amount of thyroxins T2, T3 and T4 in order to make it a prescription drug to treat hypothyroidism. Desicatted thyroid has only minute amounts, not enough to be classified as a treatment for any medical condition, so it gets to slip under the wire. Yeah, I hope the FDA doesnt get a bug up their ass about it.

Zip is non-supressive. Every ingredient just helps the thyroid to function at an optimum level. Once you stop using it, the thyroid will slowly revert back to the baseline it was before administration.

Nelson Montana said:
It's a new day. Let's start fresh.

There were some questions a while back concerning preserving muscle while increasing T3 to burn fat. Some people also wanted to know about the desicatted thyroid gland in ZIP!

Now that Protein Factory is a paid sponsor this can be discussed without the post being deleted or locked.

Nelson you rule!

Where are all your fake ID's that agree with yourself?

Re: Re: To Those Who Are Curious About ZIP!

Nut Sack3 said:

Nelson you rule!

Where are all your fake ID's that agree with yourself?
Banned

Re: Re: Re: To Those Who Are Curious About ZIP!

lartinos said:

Dude, maybe read the forums a bit more and learn something!

Ohhhh, banned, coming from someone with a big 573 posts, look-out, the big boy's are calling the shots now!

LOL!

Shut your fucking mouth, rookie!

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Those Who Are Curious About ZIP!

Nut Sack3 said:

Dude, maybe read the forums a bit more and learn something!

Ohhhh, banned, coming from someone with a big 573 posts, look-out, the big boy's are calling the shots now!

LOL!

Shut your fucking mouth, rookie!
I'm now officially done talking to your stupid ass. You're trying to hard man, trying to hard.

will the real nut sack3 please stand up, please stand up.

Obviously you are pissed about somthing, and using an alter.

What's the deal?

Top Bottom