Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips for binge eaters...

nice, one thing i didnt see was for someone to look in he mirror and see how far they have come already and how close they aer to where they want to be.

Hercules:
The trick is as soon as you get hungry, run to your water bottle(1 litre or so) and dump it down before you even realize your doing it. Don't give yourself the chance to pigout.

Everyone:
I've broken it down to a simple science. If you can keep your hand from putting garbage in your mouth, your set! Thinking of it different ways sometimes helps.

And plan beforehand what you will eat. This gives you NO EXCUSE!!!

Also, I don't believe in self punishment or excercise bulimia if I ever overeat. I just tell myself next meal will be back to normal. I've talked to lots of people who punish. It does'nt work in my opinion as these people learn to 'enjoy' the punishment. I think what happens is you learn to enjoy the adrenaline rush that you get when eating. This happens because you realize they have done something bad will be punished (By excercise, scarring, burning, vomiting, bad self comments, no food after, etc...). It excites you. Then when you follow through with punishment you get excited even more (adrenaline rush.) Its like a love-hate type thing. You don't 'really' wanna torture yourself. You just do it. You've slowly programmed your mind to do it over time by itself. And its like you've created your own trap,.. you have! You feel happy you punished yourself cause it will take guilt away for a short time. But after all is over you feel like a complete failure and tell yourself "it'll never happen again." The cycle repeats. Exaustion occurs... But this is only one 'small' reason for over-eating, and there are so many reasons why... With help you can escape it. I really wish I could help somehow but theres just so much to talk about...

Let it be known that these tips are nothing compared to 'actual' help. And if you can relate to the above please get professional help. These tips are only good for a short while and its always good to solve the underlying problem...

Just brushed my teeth. I'm still hungry but nothing sounds good. I think this is a keeper. thx for the info bro.

Need your help guys...

I've got alot more tips that I think will be very helpfull. I will post them in a new updated edit that I will call 'Tips for binge eaters, vol 2...' I jumped a little quick when posting this and should have waited to get more info together..

I need a little help from you guys if you don't mind - I would like some input as to which tips were helpfull for you. This will be helpfull in my research as I'm not sure the credibility of these tips. I get my information mostly from thinking and I also search the web and read books, but I have yet to try many of these tips as I don't have a binge eating disorder and am very strict with food..

The next post will be up in a week or less depending on how much time I have. I am also working on lots of other topics (secret for now..) at the same time so thats why theres a hold up.

Thanks again to all who have replied..

Top Bottom