Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to reorder at dps, what should I get?

Madd Hatter

Time to reorder my NLarge and Optimum powders, and I have a hankering to try something new on top of them.
I'm 6'2" 200lbs. I've been at it for about a year but have seen minimal gains. I carry quite a bit of flab on my gut, but since I carry no muscle and everyone still says I'm a stick, I've been on a permanent bulk.
I've taken/am taking: protein powder, gainer powder, creatine off and on, flax oil, multivitamin and I've never noticed any difference from any of it. Any suggestions on what to try? ALA? Glutamine? Fish Oil instead of flax? What would really help is some Dbol, but I'm not taking that jump.

ALA
Ginger root (for better absorption)
GABA and/or arginine (supposed GH booster)
L-Glutamine (recovery, anti-catabolic)

Fish oil and r-ala - if you read he posts - r-ala is much better than ala but unfortunately dpsnutrition doesn't carry this stuff. I also order from Proteinfactory.com - you can mix your own stuff or they have their own formulas for around $7.00 a lb. much cheaper than buying all that packaged stuff. :)

Madd Hatter said:
Time to reorder my NLarge and Optimum powders, and I have a hankering to try something new on top of them.
I'm 6'2" 200lbs. I've been at it for about a year but have seen minimal gains. I carry quite a bit of flab on my gut, but since I carry no muscle and everyone still says I'm a stick, I've been on a permanent bulk.
I've taken/am taking: protein powder, gainer powder, creatine off and on, flax oil, multivitamin and I've never noticed any difference from any of it. Any suggestions on what to try? ALA? Glutamine? Fish Oil instead of flax? What would really help is some Dbol, but I'm not taking that jump.

It's funny because I am around 6"1 210lbs and people say the same thing about me but I do have some definition and a little "pooch" in the lower ab area. What I started to do was that I have been upping the l-glutamine dosage. I think it is making a big difference since I am trying to cut and not bulk. Also, the proteins I take are slow release ones that contain whey, casein and egg. I only take straight whey after workout. I have to try Anthrax's idea of GABA. I have to do some more research on that one. Good luck!

Top Bottom