Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time between Anavar Cycle?

oxygen434

I was on 5mg of Anavar 5mg per day for 5 weeks (contest prep), at 3 weeks out from my show I increased my dose to 7.5mg per day....total cycl length was 8 weeks. My competition was May 1'st 2010. I stopped taking the Anavar on April 30'th 2010. I placed top 5 in my height class, which qualifies me for a few national shows....I'd like to do my next show July 9'th 2010. My question is....if I take a 3-4 week break from the Var, will I be ok to start taking it again at about 6 weeks out from my next show? I was planning on keeping the dose low, at 5mg. Btw, I have had great results from my last cycle, and zero side effects. Thanks for your help!

Nice work at your show! Are you happy with your placing?

As a general rule, time on should equal time off - and as this being your first cycle, maybe want to take the recommended off time? (main concern being liver toxicity?) There will be plenty more shows!!!

Just my $.02.

Do you have pictures from your show?

I agree with Rachel. In the end you have to justify what ever you decide. You are the only one who takes the risks and lives with the consequences if there are any.

Welcome , How did you place in your show ?if you don't mind me asking

I was on 5mg of Anavar 5mg per day for 5 weeks (contest prep), at 3 weeks out from my show I increased my dose to 7.5mg per day....total cycl length was 8 weeks. My competition was May 1'st 2010. I stopped taking the Anavar on April 30'th 2010. I placed top 5 in my height class, which qualifies me for a few national shows....I'd like to do my next show July 9'th 2010. My question is....if I take a 3-4 week break from the Var, will I be ok to start taking it again at about 6 weeks out from my next show? I was planning on keeping the dose low, at 5mg. Btw, I have had great results from my last cycle, and zero side effects. Thanks for your help!

I have run 10mg a day for 20 weeks liver values were fine I got tested on and off cycle. I almost never drink or put other stress on my liver. The dose you are running at I don't think there would be a problem.

Thanks Superqt! I knew I had heard of longer cycles of var before. I don't drink, I follow and clean diet and always drink lots of water...so I should be fine. Btw...I placed 5'th in class, had some problems with my tan so I think that hurt my standings alittle. If it weren't for that I think I should have gotten at least 2'nd. But hey..you live and you learn :)

That dose is so tiny it couldn't by itself be hepatotoxic. If you're certain you don't have any liver problems, you're not taking acetaminophen, or boozing a lot, I wouldn't worry about running even a six month cycle of ox at that dose.

Just keep an eye on your alkaline phosphatase so you'll know if your bile is steadily moving through your liver. (AST and ALT's running up a bit is no biggie) The bile is the streetsweeper of the liver. If that stops, the liver get's funked with with toxins with a quickness. You don't want to see that number climbing at all.

I have run 10mg a day for 20 weeks liver values were fine I got tested on and off cycle. I almost never drink or put other stress on my liver. The dose you are running at I don't think there would be a problem.

I have never done Anavar before, my show is in April, would you suggest 20 weeks on 10mg a day? any side effects? I eat clean, no drinking etc.

Top Bottom