Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on sustanon for older powerfliter?

WadlePaus

I'm a 50-year-old powerlifter and I started using steroids when I was in my thirties. I'm now on testosterone replacement therapy and I do that 150 mg a week
230 pounds and 6’2’’
I'm interested in trying a blast and was curious what you thought about sustanon. I have admittedly never use this steroid before but I've heard good things that it's really good for strength better than testosterone
My plan was to do about 250 mg a week and then boost it up to 500 mg a week around week 8. and then run it for 16 weeks total
should I boost the even further to 750 mg?

no, no, and no... you certainly can do a blast with sustanon but you are getting abusive and greedy with it.. you do not want nor need to exceed 12 weeks on a blast and 750 is far too high and completely unnecessary... 350-500 mg is plenty to make excellent gains and avoid a lot of unwanted and easily avoidable side effects if you just run it properly..

I'm a 50-year-old powerlifter and I started using steroids when I was in my thirties. I'm now on testosterone replacement therapy and I do that 150 mg a week
230 pounds and 6’2’’
I'm interested in trying a blast and was curious what you thought about sustanon. I have admittedly never use this steroid before but I've heard good things that it's really good for strength better than testosterone
My plan was to do about 250 mg a week and then boost it up to 500 mg a week around week 8. and then run it for 16 weeks total
should I boost the even further to 750 mg?
My thoughts is start with 500mgs sustanon and stay there dont use less or more.

Top Bottom