Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those of us GAINING LBM

Thought I'd bump this and see if anyone has updates. I'm curious results from the women trying to gain LBM right now.

I'm up 2.5 lbs. of LBM from September - huge progress for me!

great post slinky!!!

i'm in my "bulking" phase right now too. i'm doing 5X5, so i'm going up in weight each week...i love it!

diet changes? i'm eating more protein and i've gone from low fat cottege cheese and skim milk to just plain old cottege cheese (tastes much better) and 2% milk. i'm eating lots of salads...i'm starting to get really sick of them...and sweet potatoes. other than that, my diet is about the same, just slightly bigger portions.

i haven't had any measurements taken, but my chest, back, & arms are looking bigger. my hams & quads are lagging behind, but my calves are looking good.

i have been doing very little cardio - every other week i'll go for a run with my best friend (we're running a 10K in a couple weeks), but that's all.

I'm up about 5lbs total, 2-3lbs LBM and 2-3lbs of blubber. .25" more on the arms and about .75" more on the chest.

I'm gaining...I've gained ten pounds since I started lifting a few months back. (I had initially gained ten, then lost five, now I've gained that back.) I'm 5'8" and 164 pounds, fairly lean.

I'm vegetarian. I'm doing the shakes and bars (so I don't start drooling at the sight of a big fat steak), as well as doing my best to make intelligent choices with food.

Last night for dinner I ate a small pizza (yes, I ate the whole thing) with a dark wheat crust, traditional tomato sauce, mozzarella and swiss cheese, black beans, spinach, pineapple, and walnuts. God bless Pieworks.

I guess I posted that too soon. After talking it over at length with the hubby (who's been waking up at 3 am, starving, needing to have a shake and going back to sleep unsatisfied), we're adding meat back into our diet (after 8 years!). I actually ate chicken last night.

Friday night we're going out for that big fat steak.

I definitely need to lose fat, but I have no problems with gaining the LBM. I know that only helps me in the long run. So, I try to eat clean for the most part. Even though I'm trying to lose, I hope newbie gains help me add LBM anyway.

I like this thread. We (well maybe not the ladies here) need to develop a different mind-set about their weight.

Wend, you're killing me.

Top Bottom