Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Kind of Shit makes me appreciate N2 and NTBM.com even more everyday!!!!

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
So I had to cheat on N2 because he doesn't sell this one select product that I use and had to go with one of the big online supp companies. Placed my order over 10 days ago, just finally got a tracking number, its not scheduled to be delivered until Friday and shipping was over $11.00 GOT DAMN dollars.

Just wanted to vent a little. Thanks for your Great Customer service N2!!! Not to mention your FAST FUCKING T/A TIME and FREE FUCKING SHIPPING!!!! You can't be beat bruh. We :rainbow: you.

If you ask Needto very very nicely, with sugar on top... he might can make the supp for you with better quality compounds and a better price too.

If you ask Needto very very nicely, with sugar on top... he might can make the supp for you with better quality compounds and a better price too.

I might just do that. I know he could too:Chef:

fuuck yea, I totally agree. needto and mr sups doesn't sell everything I like to use as well. so when I'm forced to order some stuff I'm always getting pissed off at the cost of shipping, plus how fuucking slow it is.

it's like, really, it took you two fuucking days to get a package to the post office.

Top Bottom