Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Just in: Women DONT like me

• Thread starter WhistleBritches
  • Start date
PuddleMonkey said:
The relationships would last a few months at best.

oh God, that's worst then just having several dates

DAMN bro I am sorry

WhistleBritches said:
I sure hope so

the good in me is dying......is everything a GAME?!?!?!

Everything is a game to 95% of the women out there. The other 5% are here on EF and don't play games or bring drama.

SaladFork said:
Everything is a game to 95% of the women out there. The other 5% are here on EF and don't play games or bring drama.

Exactly! We are perfect. :)

silverstar1025 said:
Exactly! We are perfect. :)

I know, that's what i'm trying to tell WB. He needs to pull the mack on some EF bishes.

-Ariel- said:
nice, bad... those are labels, I mean I agree WB not to be overeager, I have in the past and yeah it cost me, but in reality its really just a balance of being yourself, but not too accessible... I mean if you are not going to be you, then whats the fucking point... I mean its all about balance, am I wrong? Everytime I tried to come off as indifferent I just came off as weird, the thing is when you really value yourself and are being authentic to who you are... -and as long as by authentic doesn't mean needy- your shit is only going to radiate with innate charisma... you gotta be you.

Ariel its not that simple

The bad side of me is Strong and NOT good........

Its not Pyscho Path Evil, its just extremely one sided.

I value the good in me, which is Charitable, Patient, SUPER NICE, caring, soft, NEVER lie, or mislead people.

SaladFork said:

WOW at least there is 5% :heart:

thanks friend!

WhistleBritches said:
Ariel its not that simple

The bad side of me is Strong and NOT good........

Its not Pyscho Path Evil, its just extremely one sided.

I value the good in me, which is Charitable, Patient, SUPER NICE, caring, soft, NEVER lie, or mislead people.

I think you are hunting for the wrong type of chicks.

What kind of women do you like or are attracted to?

Top Bottom