Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is my potential Cutting Stack

jackler

21 years old, 6ft 1in, 218lb, looking to drop around 20-30lbs.
Diets fully in check, zigzag calories between 2100-2900 calories managing a daily 500kcal deficit, and pushing cardio HIIT 4x week and two endurance days.
Weight training incorporated, 2-3 sets, 15 rep isolations, and compounds.

Sundays are my Rest. No weights, Cardio, Nada.

Im looking at adding a cutting stack, and wonder what people think of this as a mix.

Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm)
ECY Stack
1,3-dimethylamylamine powder (geranium)
Acetyl L-Carnitine

I'm not sure how to dose all of it, and I read that you want at least 400mg EGCG for fat loss, so i guess a gram would be around 500mg EGCG based on the powder concentration above?

Hows the stack look? Anything I should add?

21 years old, 6ft 1in, 218lb, looking to drop around 20-30lbs.
Diets fully in check, zigzag calories between 2100-2900 calories managing a daily 500kcal deficit, and pushing cardio HIIT 4x week and two endurance days.
Weight training incorporated, 2-3 sets, 15 rep isolations, and compounds.

Sundays are my Rest. No weights, Cardio, Nada.

Im looking at adding a cutting stack, and wonder what people think of this as a mix.

Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm)
ECY Stack
1,3-dimethylamylamine powder (geranium)
Acetyl L-Carnitine

I'm not sure how to dose all of it, and I read that you want at least 400mg EGCG for fat loss, so i guess a gram would be around 500mg EGCG based on the powder concentration above?

Hows the stack look? Anything I should add?

I'm a firm beleiver in Diet is everything. So it's easier for us to give ya go if you post up a more detailed diet! Thanks Bro:biggrin:

1-3 Dimeth has a quick tolerance build-up. I would use it sparingly.

Im only thinking 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the stack, just as a booster/aid in reduction.

Diet is:
(8:00am)Breakfast-Whole Grain Cereal w/Skim milk, or an Egg Wrap made with Whole Grain Wrap, Liquid Egg, Basmati Rice and Corn
(11:00am)Midsnack- Half of a Collasous Bar(16/23/5 Pro/Carb/Fat Ratio)
(2:00pm)Lunch- 8oz grilled chicken and 1c Basmati Rice
(5:00pm)Midsnack-Other Half of Bar
(8:00pm)Dinner-Same as Lunch
(10:00pm)Midsnack-Protein Shake(PWO)
(11:00pm)Final Meal-Casein Shake

Im only thinking 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the stack, just as a booster/aid in reduction.

Diet is:
(8:00am)Breakfast-Whole Grain Cereal w/Skim milk, or an Egg Wrap made with Whole Grain Wrap, Liquid Egg, Basmati Rice and Corn
(11:00am)Midsnack- Half of a Collasous Bar(16/23/5 Pro/Carb/Fat Ratio)
(2:00pm)Lunch- 8oz grilled chicken and 1c Basmati Rice
(5:00pm)Midsnack-Other Half of Bar
(8:00pm)Dinner-Same as Lunch
(10:00pm)Midsnack-Protein Shake(PWO)
(11:00pm)Final Meal-Casein Shake

If you are trying to get shredded there are a couple of problems with this diet. This is just my two cents so take it for what it's worth.

1st: Not nearly enough protein. Unless your 110lbs...
2nd. Two many carbs, If your trying to loose a ton of bodyfat. I would scratch the whole grain cereal and Definately the Milk(Lactose Sugar) and then one of your Basmati Rice meals. I run a maintenence TKD Diet, and I take in my carbs Soley Pre and Post workout. it equals about 50-80g of carbs and it works freakin wonders.
3: You need to add about 3meals of leafy fibrous greens to your diet. Maybe some more fat too.

I really think this will help you cut up man, especially if your running a ECA stack!

Hopefully I didn't come off sounding like a arrogant prick cause that was not my intention at all.

Top Bottom