Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon from india, any good?

cashmere

Any one have any knowledge or experience with this sustanon? I dont have a picture of it. It is manufactured by organon (india) limited, sustanon 250 1cc and comes packaged just like cyctahoh sustanon, in strips of 5. The writing on the package is in black and purple but does not say cyctahoh on it. amp has a paper lable with sharp corners and 250 in large green letters on the front of the amp. any info. would be of help. Thanks.

cashmere said:
Any one have any knowledge or experience with this sustanon? I dont have a picture of it. It is manufactured by organon (india) limited, sustanon 250 1cc and comes packaged just like cyctahoh sustanon, in strips of 5. The writing on the package is in black and purple but does not say cyctahoh on it. amp has a paper lable with sharp corners and 250 in large green letters on the front of the amp. any info. would be of help. Thanks.

Sounds like what I had last cycle .. great stuff if so ... they shouldnt say cyctahoh on it ... and if you get some that do I would be weary , hard to find those these days ...try to post a pic for us ... ill see if i can find the pic of mine to post if you do not have one

Yeah, I bought from the same pharm as you too (don't mention it again though)!

So I'm 90% sure that yours will be the real thing.

Good shit and cheap too. Took just one a week with some Dbol and got 15% strength increase.

Thanks for the input Museteer! I also bought some 50mg BD Stanzonol (small square, off yellow colored tabs) and just found a post yesterday with pictures of the exact same tabs that claimed they were real..... so all is good!!

musketeer said:
Yeah, I bought from the same pharm as you too (don't mention it again though)!

So I'm 90% sure that yours will be the real thing.

Good shit and cheap too. Took just one a week with some Dbol and got 15% strength increase.

Top Bottom