Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking of starving myself till i lose the weight

Starving yourself will only cause you to lose muscle mass at a rapid rate, and then appear to be even fatter than before. I spent 5 months cutting by eating ~2,000 calories per day, using Thermorexin (and AAS to preserve LBM) and lifting. I lost a lot of fat (46 lbs).

I know this concept is hard to grasp when you're trying to lose fat...but a month ago I increased my calories to 3,000/day and I look better than ever. My size and strength are coming along nicely, and I'm still slowly losing body fat.

I hate to break the news to you but, when you starve yourself your body goes into "fat storeing mode".
Small nutrious meals spread throughout the day is the way to go.

Do you really want to lose some of the hard earned muscle that you've busted your ass off in the gym to gain. Just cut the carbs to 50-100grams per day of med to low glycemic carbs and up your protien. You may lose a lil strength but I guarantee you'll lose 8-15 lbs. I would eat 3 solid meals containing 30-35grams of carbs at the most and have 3 low carb protien shakes. In fact isopure makes a protien drink with zero carbs. Thats basically what I do for my contest prep diet except I eat 4-5 solid meals and 1-2 shakes per day until 30 days out.

This would only make you look worse and fuck with your mind something horrible. There is no quick fix. Besides, we are all our own worst critic. You are probably seeing things that aren't there.

And besides who cares what a bunch of people you'll never see again think of your build? The people around you will all be lost in their own world enjoying their vacation, just like you should be doing. Just go have fun and if you really want to cut down, make a solid plan when you come back and stick to it. Just enjoy yourself bro and stop thinking negative! Have fun and come back safe.

spookk said:
i am disgusted by the last picture of i saw of myself cheeks are puffed out no jaw line i have twoo weeks till i leave for vacation and thinking of saying screw the size just not eating maybe a couple shakes a day n one real meal how do u guys feel about that

you body will most likey go into "starvation" mode and will retain your bodyfat.

spookk said:
i am disgusted by the last picture of i saw of myself cheeks are puffed out no jaw line i have twoo weeks till i leave for vacation and thinking of saying screw the size just not eating maybe a couple shakes a day n one real meal how do u guys feel about that

Just pull out all the fast sugars and watch the water pour out of you and the fat fall off.

Sugars, flour products, fruit ... all of it.
Up the proteins and the veggies.

You'll be shocked. Your face and waist line go first.

At the end of 3 weeks, put some berries back in. Maybe one piece of whole grain bread. That will stop it and level you off.

Do NOT do this...ive dropped 80 lbs this year..eating twice as much as i used to...

holy shit dannomight! your avi is ridiculous! i know this has nothing to do with this thread, but you look fuck shredded in ur pic. thats my goal, to look like u n mak. oh yeah, starving yourself is not a good idea. dont eat carbs after 7 pm.

Top Bottom