Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Think my Test is fake.Does not taste right.

TheRipper

New member
It seems I remmber Test having a bitter taste.I inject it but just tasted some before just to see what it taste like.The stuff I have now basicly taste almost like peanut oil.What do you guys think.I have not done anything in years and getting back into it..ty for responses.

Ara-test 2500 Aranda

Sorry for the crappy pic.

IMG_0367.jpg
 
Ive never purchased ara test for the main reason i always heard it was junk. Also, i took 200mgs of test on monday and i was feeling its effects on thursday. So, if your not having increased erections a few days after injecting its junk.

And yes there is no taste test.
 
Ty for the help guys.I will start taking it in about 2 weeks.I am getting my diet back correct and also my protein stash back up and ready..ty for your time and answers.Maybe I need to offer my buddy some cash for his 2 bottles he thinks they are fake.
 
Top Bottom