Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things on My Desk

HG Pennypacker

A bottle of Advil, A bottle of Aleve, coffee maker, Darryl Strawberry rookie card mug, wedding picture of my wife and I, another picture of my wife and I, picture of my son, picture of my daughter, a brass lamp, a day's supply of R-ALA, my keys, a radio and remote, monitor and printer, phone and adding machine, 8 college baseball caps, container of Dunkin Donuts coffee, Longest Drive winner golf trophy, NY Jets paperweight, NY Mets paperweight, ceramic baseball glove that hold post its, business cards, Purell Skin Sanitizer, copies of my tax returns from last year, a bunch of paper and an ugly gree fan.

I have a big desk and I also included items on the credenza attached to my desk.

Thank you.

Fan, Phone, Stacks of books - programming and stats stuff, milk thistle, calcium citrate, carao, Glucosamine & Chondritine combo, 3 big coffee cups, tourney brackets, a dilbert doll, a dilberts boss doll, dogbert and catbert. Picture of my wife vacuming beside her glam shot. Picture of my twins with santa, a box of oatmeal. 3 bottles of water, the 1992 world almanac, a stack of The Financial Times, several stacks of CDRWs, plastick forks, several stacks of paper. I have no clue whats in a few of them.

What these items say about you:

You suffer from headaches, are a fanatic about baseball, fear germs,you are addicted to caffeine, take pity on NY sports teams, love your kids and wife, typical banker with that style lamp, you like gadgets, you're working on your taxes, baseball caps hide the receding hairline, "gree" fan to blow your stench into the hallway, you got lucky on the links once, you drove today rather than take the subway!

:)

HG Pennypacker said:
A bottle of Advil, A bottle of Aleve, coffee maker, Darryl Strawberry rookie card mug, wedding picture of my wife and I, another picture of my wife and I, picture of my son, picture of my daughter, a brass lamp, a day's supply of R-ALA, my keys, a radio and remote, monitor and printer, phone and adding machine, 8 college baseball caps, container of Dunkin Donuts coffee, Longest Drive winner golf trophy, NY Jets paperweight, NY Mets paperweight, ceramic baseball glove that hold post its, business cards, Purell Skin Sanitizer, copies of my tax returns from last year, a bunch of paper and an ugly gree fan.

you left out the picture you have of beastboy wearing a dress and stading over a vent a la Jane Mansfield.

If I were you I would have a life size cut out of Mrs. Pennypacker next to the desk.

So you keep your naked pictures of beastboy in the bottom drawer..smart move dude.

Top Bottom