Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

On my Desk I have...

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
A bottle of DL-Phenyallalinine - Powder
A bottle of BCAAs - Powder.
A Box of Ginseng Tea
A few Packs of Green tea just laying about.
A company coffee mug
4 bottles of water -- 3.5 are full right now. 1.5 liter per bottle
A Dilbert Doll
A Pointy Headed Boss Doll
A Dallas Cowboys football helmet (1 inch size... I think)
A Packet of Prohghsport (Ahh experiments in throwing away money)
A 2000 gram container of creatine powder. Half full now.
A fan
2 Oragami Cranes (I made them)
5 Packs of CDRWs
2 Packs of DVDRs
A Tub of protien powder that hasn't been opened in...months.
A Ton of Paper...I wonder what's in some of these Piles
A Stack of 15 packets of House Recipe Strawberry Jam.
A Stack of Napkins
2 Laptops ...I hope those are mine....
A Plastic Lizard taht is about 1.5 inches long.

Pics of my family... :)

What's on your desk. RIGHT NOW! NOW I SAY!!! NOW!!!

If a berry gets squished in the jaw of a Kodiak Bear does a hooker in Hong Kong have an Orgasm that sparks a Rhino in Kenya to fart?

Things to wonder about!
 
A stapler, some tape, a calendar, a fan, a printer, a pc, some papers, my green tea and a medicine ball, what a lame desk.
 
1. Cell Phone
2. Computer (duh)
3. multivit
4. 3 empty protein tubs
5. 1 full protein tub
6. sry roasted lighlty salted peanuts.
7. pics of my family
8. pics of my penis
9. space ball
10. prints
11. beverly int. liver tabs and AA
12. Prolab Creatine.


and oh yeah...decem is under my desk.
 
havoc said:
A stapler, some tape, a calendar, a fan, a printer, a pc, some papers, my green tea and a medicine ball, what a lame desk.

What...no bong that resembles a pencil holder?
 
You need more stacks of Paper...I find that the more Piles of Paper I have layinig about people thing I'm really swamped. They just don't realize I don't give a shit about filing stuff in the empty file drawers I have.

Also, always walk around with a notepad, pen and folder..people think you are either going to or coming from a meeting. Meetings are where "things happen". So they think your important. Even if you are just going out to lunch, THE BIG THREE with you.
 
Yeah, the big 3 comes in handy if I am just going to take the kids to the pond....My name is Simon, and I like to do derawings.....
 
beastboy said:


What...no bong that resembles a pencil holder?
Good idea for this fine morning, but no, my desk bong is in a drawer where my Teas are at, its shaped like a Happy Buddha.


Wodin, I hear you on the more papers thing, but people here already know I dont do crap, for example, my office is in the middle of this huge 2 story corporate fitness center, everyone can see me at any time, I'm always in the same position, unless training clients, the position where the back of my reclining chair is almost touching the ground because I'm leaning back typing on the net to you guys, I cant fool anyone. peace
 
PC
Couple thousand Zip Disc's
Lamp
Men of Meat Calendar
Phone
Cell phone
Paper Clip holder full of loose change
Fricken files- STACKED
Fav. glass for water
Pics of Bri and hubby
Tissues
Reading glasses- when I need 'em
Scanner
Printer
Calculator
Tape
Pens and Pencils
Monkey sitting on top of PC
Candle
Dust bunnies (in the places I can't reach)
Apple
Post it notes
 
A razorblade
2 bolts and 2 nuts
A calculator
A pc
My cellphone
My workphone
An index of engine numbers from 1980-2001
A pck of yellow "post it" stickers
2 pens
A car key ordered by a customer
Some electric wire
A pack of polishing cloths
Scissors
A newly painted rearviewmirror no one wants
3 car antennas
A videotape
 
i have an abnormally large sweaty ass print... i need to stop fuckin fat chicks.
 
I have the regular stapler and tape dispenser kinda stuff
A little velvet stuffed bear
A solid glass sculpture that's clear with red glass fish in it and green glass plants
~2 pounds of vanilla isopure
~2 pounds of strawberry muscle milk
A shaker cup, 2 bottles of water
A marvin windows crystal candy dish
Some trillium awards from the builders association (big crystal etched deals that people see to like to touch and get fingerprints on)
 
good thread....maybe the most important in the history of EF
 
Extreme.jpg

I also have one of these on my desk... I think Arizona Tea is trying to market energy drinks to very lonely women. I'm going to drink the thing and then try and use the "can" on my wife tonight.
 
Corn...Opps. Can you resend that puppy. LOL!!!
 
Wodin-- that almost looks like one of the old-school lookin bullet-shaped martini shakers. They frown upon displays or drinking paraphernalia or sex toys on the desks. Mix up one protein shake with a vibrator and everyone gets all pissy. :rolleyes:
 
sent



Raina - now we know ther REAL story behing you wearing the shake that one tiem
 
OH! OH! OH!

I just found a lottery ticket that had 3 out of 5 numbers and no powerball so I get $7.00 off that, two packs of ketchup and a packet of salt from Wendy's.

Raina - I have had two women just stop and stare at "The can" so far this morning. LOL!!!
 
Staring is okay-- but if they staddle it or anything, that's just bad manners. They should ask first as you might not be done drinking your tea.
 
YOu guys have got good stuff on your desk.....I got office stuff.....of course that makes it easier to clean off in two weeks
 
Oh!!! I have a can of air for cleaning out my keyboard too. It also comes in handy when there's a bug on my desk as I can high-power shoo it away. The last time there was a bug on my desk and I didn't have a can of air I refused to go neat my desk and finally someone else killed it for me. I'm a total candy-ass.
 
I don't know how it tastes to be honest. I stretch and stretch and just can't seem to contort my body in a manner that allows me to lick my own ass. Sometime's life's a bitch like that.

Oh-- and I have my notary public certificate on my desk (issued by Ventura) and my official notary state of MN stamp. I can barely contain myself knowing that I have that kind of power. I'm a pilar of the community....
 
I'll make a note of that. Those women from South Jersey though...
 
Take the can of air with you to the bathroom sometime. Make sure no one sees it. Then shoot a bunch into the water about a half inch from the surface. The noise is hillarious.
 
Laptop w/Docking station + 17" monitor
mini-fan
Farside Calendar
misc stacks of paper
deskjet printer
Humidor w 20 Cuban Cigars
Worst Case Scenario Reference Book
Curious Moments Picture Book
Paris Picture Book
4 Capt of Crush Grippers (Trainer, #1, #2, #3)
wooden pyramid puzzle
slinky
2 kosh balls
a baseball bat
Bonzi tree
cactus
6 inchs wooden native surfing with green hair
Pics of Family and kids
various orginial artistic pics from kids
 
1. Laptop
2. About 10 CD's
3. Far side Calendar
4. 3 Audits worth of workpapers
5. Pictures of my adorable nephews and neice
6. Pictures of my fiance and I
7. CD player
8. Spiderman and the Green Goblin action figures
9. More frickin' paperwork
10. 32 oz glass of water

Zen
 
ESPN Skybox beer mug full of Pens
FAR SIDE Calender
A small rock from RED ROCK amphitheatre in Colorado
Sand art in a jar my Daughter made
An SR-71 Model plane
5 various matchbox size die cast fighter jets
a bouncy flashy ball (convention freebie)
An IPAQ cradle
A cool Beanie Baby Armadillo (TANK)
A half eaten bowl of Oatmeal with 2 packs of grape jelly mixed in
Altec Lansing Speakers
Portfolio
Que USB CD Burner
FAN
A few Awards
An impreshion of my Daughters hand at 5 weeks old
Phone w Headset
Laptop Docking station
CRT on a stand
small coffee maker
NO LOOSE PAPER
 
some crappy IKEA lamp
can of Pepsi
Cup of coffee (cold, from yesterday)
headphones
spoon
water bottle
milk thisle
cranberry fruit (capsules)
noxzema
post it notes
Rolling Stones "Let it Bleed" cd
picture of parents
about 5 Atlanta Business Chronicles
some tape
my keyboard and computer stuff.
one of those tape recorders Norm MacDonald uses.
Snack Pack Pudding
White Out (just to sniff)
calculator
cell phone charger
CK2
UPS mouse pad
Henry Rollins "Human Butt" CD
Arby's and Mrs. Winners cupons.
 
I just started at this job, so I don't have much crap yet.

*Linux Poster (source code for the kernal - just the headers if IIRC - colored to be the penguin)
*Failure ("When your best just isn't good enough.") image framed.
*speakers and headphones
*21" sony trinitron
*phone
*cell phone (Nokia 8890)
*wallet (Coach)
*car keys
*desk calendar flip thing
*STAPLER!!!
*tape thing
*cool can thing full of pens
*photo of my GF
*lots of paper clip things
*training manuals
*scrap paper
*coffe mug (clear with the caffeine molecular structure outline on it)
*keyboard and mouse (and a spare keyboard)
*a few computer books (programming reference books that I pretty much have memorized at this point, but all programmers tend to keep them around to show what they know)
*my briefcase bag thing

the end

(poptart)
 
CrimsonKing said:



??????????

yeah.. you wash your face with it!!

(I wash my face alot.... and my hands. I feel like What About Bob sometimes.)
 
WODIN said:
Take the can of air with you to the bathroom sometime. Make sure no one sees it. Then shoot a bunch into the water about a half inch from the surface. The noise is hillarious.

You can also do whipits with them that really fuck your head up, from what I hear.
 
spentagn said:


You can also do whipits with them that really fuck your head up, from what I hear.


I'll try this on my kids. Should be tons of laughs.... (joke people!)
 
Damn, Wodin, I thought you had a messy desk, till I started inventory on my own:

2 monitors, keyboard,mouse, mousepad, windex
10 reference books - database server & webserver
morning coffee, empty styrofoam breakfast container
two bottles of water, Tums, Naphcon Eye drops
8X10 notebook - daily log notes
spreadsheet in development - next year headcount plans
stapler, pen/pencil holder, tape despenser, magnifying glass
Ceramic coffee cup from Ruby Slipper hotel, Santa Fe NM. full of scissors, screwdrivers, canopener
telephone & hands-free headset, energizer batteries for headset

25 lunch forks waiting to be returned to the cafeteria
 
Let's see...

One HP computer
17" monitor
HK speakers
Phone
Stapler
Tape dispenser
3 notepads
Rolodex
coffee mug
4 coasters
Clock without battery
2 modems
Amoco 52oz water mug
gainer shake
2 stack trays full of paper
8 Windows 2000 licenses
1 Dymo labeler
Grounded extension cord
Power strip
Calculator
Post-its
Replacement touchpoint for IBM mouse
2 Kodak picture cards
Floppy disk
4 boxes of Beechies peppermint gum
Cel phone
Empty dymo cartridge
$100 check
Clipboard

think that's it....
 
Phone
Tape
Stapler
Calculator
Palm
Scale ruler
Orchid
tub of paper clips - plastic colorful ones
2 - 2 level wired in/out box paper holder thingies
bottle of water
2 sets of blueprint
2 black 3 in binders
box of business cards with the wrong email addy
a tray of stuff I don't know what to do with anymore.


Of course I can't really work at this desk - I just leave stuff there I actually work on a different desk with a phone, a computer, sticky note pop up thingie, calculator, three hole punch, sign here and return stickers, tape and a stapler.
 
so basically it sounds like we are a bunch of computer nerds...
I have a regular P4, and then a video computer right next to it
like 5 water jugs (just incase I drink the first four)
flowers, fan, a ton of binders, huge phone
American flag, Marine Corps flag, pics of my friends in Afganistan holding all their weapons :)
victoria secret strawberries & champagne lotion and body spray
protein bars, cell phone, desk cleaner, and normal desk supplies.

I want one of those Arizona Ice-T rocket drinks though, that would make my cubical much more fun.
 
phone
cell phone
hawaiian carved warrior mask
lamp
salt shaker
claim jumper coaster
bills
pen
car keys
the sunglasses my son just broke
sony clie'
sopranos "bada bing" mug
video camera
orbit gum
golf score card
a booger :fro:
dictionary
 
Top Bottom