Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thighs touch

automaticj5

Ok ladies -- I have a question for all of you for my gf... I think shes ridiculous and I think you all are going to say the same thing I tell her...

First off she is 5'5 120, filipino, long legs, not fat whatsoever... she runs/works out 3x a week usually, I just got her to start lifting light weights, shes always done legs for a bout a year now -- shes 20... Now, her diet? well lets just say there is none, she eats what she wants when she wants -- shes one of those people that dont gain a lb for the most part no matter what she eats..

However, her thighs just started to touch at the top and she doesnt like it so I told her I would ask you all if you had a remedy for it -- whether it be a certain workout, a higher rep range, more weight, less weight, or simply her diet....

Let me know what other info you need!

Thanks,

automaticj5 said:
Ok ladies -- I have a question for all of you for my gf... I think shes ridiculous and I think you all are going to say the same thing I tell her...

First off she is 5'5 120, filipino, long legs, not fat whatsoever... she runs/works out 3x a week usually, I just got her to start lifting light weights, shes always done legs for a bout a year now -- shes 20... Now, her diet? well lets just say there is none, she eats what she wants when she wants -- shes one of those people that dont gain a lb for the most part no matter what she eats..

However, her thighs just started to touch at the top and she doesnt like it so I told her I would ask you all if you had a remedy for it -- whether it be a certain workout, a higher rep range, more weight, less weight, or simply her diet....

Thanks,

Hi. Well wow, it must be nice to be able to eat whatever you wanted & not worry about getting fat !! LUCKY!

I am curious about what would be good for this too. I would imagine cardio is the only thing that would actually work for thighs touching. I know thru genetics my thighs hold the most weight on my body..so it is quit difficult to slim them down for myself..

Good luck.

Any sort of aquatic work!

...although I can't begin to imagine a woman that is 20 y/o, 5.5" at 120lbs would have ANYTHING touching...

I am wondering if she isnt beginning to lose mass because of too much cardio, poor diet and not enough weight resistance training?

Anythings possible I guess -- and yes its unreal how she eats and what she DOESNT gain -- I am the exact opposite, im in the gym working hard 5 days a week eating as good as I can, ha... I will tell her to go a little higher on the reps on leg workouts and step up the cardio... maybe add some swimming in -- ya?

haha. I cant imagine that either..but for some reason, us women can be insanely hard on ourselves...

The only way to get rid of touching inner thighs is to lower bf right?

automaticj5 said:

Thanks,

My guess is that no matter how much she can eat and not gain a lb, it will show in one way or another, sooner or later. Might be her bf is up and needs to exercise. I have never been heavier then 115lbs; I used to eat anything when I wanted and didn't start exercicing till I was 35 years old, but my bf was going up at that point. I was skinny/fat. My suggestion is that she eats right and exercise b/c no one is amune to body changing, regardless of how gifted we are. Thank God I did that, however..

She wants to decrease the amount of flesh on the inside of her legs? When she's lifting she needs to keep her legs close together... no further than shoulder width. Wide stances will force the inner thigh muscles to carry more of the lift, which would in turn force them to grow to handle the added stress. Use very little weight for leg work and more cardio. Long distance running, although not great on the joints, would be a good option. Leg muscles are tricky to keep small on anyone who is athletic.

I'm curious as to why she wants very little mass on her inner thighs? She could potentially start having problems through the hip area without the proper balance of muscle strength.

My thighs touched last year, and the only thing that got rid of the problem was lifting WEIGHTS (and some cardio)! The problem was bodyfat.

Top Bottom