Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thigh injection

leonidas33 said:
now there is a reply i was looking for... when you stand and inject do you take all the weight off that leg and relalx it or hit it while standing on it? The vastus is what i hit also... usually it is just really relaxed/loose and was wondering how it would work if leg was actually bent and tight due to being bent but still relaxed.???
You dont want to be flexed as such but if standing & if you got good definition your vastus will be quite tight down the bottom just above the knee anyway. You will pin more to the middle of the muscle not directly on the side. so up about 3" from top of knee & 1-2" around the lower leg.

masonweitzel said:
You would think that would work. Off subject, when my gf and I get in fights she reverts to the fetal position and sucks her thumb.

thats funny stuff!!! i laughed so hard i woke up the girl friend!!!

ksbst9mm

leonidas33 said:
now there is a reply i was looking for... when you stand and inject do you take all the weight off that leg and relalx it or hit it while standing on it? The vastus is what i hit also... usually it is just really relaxed/loose and was wondering how it would work if leg was actually bent and tight due to being bent but still relaxed.???

i just sit in a chair, relax leg and go slow, and i use 1.5" 22 gauge. no big deal. aspirate and your golden.

ksbst9mm

ksbst9mm said:
i just sit in a chair, relax leg and go slow, and i use 1.5" 22 gauge. no big deal. aspirate and your golden.

ksbst9mm

u r a rockstar... i use a 1" 25g... but my legs are kinda skinny! with decent definition

leonidas33 said:
u r a rockstar... i use a 1" 25g... but my legs are kinda skinny! with decent definition
So you have chicken legs?

masonweitzel said:
So you have chicken legs?

ummm yeah... :worried:

but working on them hard! hoping my upcoming tren ace cycle will help them out. :evil:

Top Bottom