Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thigh injection

goku_kakarot77 said:
my mate shot 1 ml test testosterone propionate in into quad and couldn't walk for 3 days

peace

Some years ago I did that with the test batch of Denkall T400, man I limped for at least 4 days hurt like a mofo.........

Didn't learn my lesson did the same with the Ttokkyo 5ml Sostenon version............think was worse..........

holy ghost said:
t400 gave me a fucking abscess

and you tried the good version.............the one that got into production.....

I think that I still got some of the memorabilia..........

I am still using their EQ , I have most the t400 left too..

I got some homebrew tren im going to run at 600mg in january
La viste mi ciclo enero verdad?

holy ghost said:
I am still using their Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , I have most the t400 left too..

I got some homebrew trenbolone im going to run at 600mg in january
La viste mi ciclo enero verdad?

I'm still holding to a bottle of primo tabs from animal power........

Advisor_x said:
I'm still holding to a bottle of Primobolan - methenolone - tabs from animal power........

for some reason i can't pin primo without massive swelling--made the mistake of doing a bit into my right delt--it looks good-- about 2x the size of my left one. never again

Theres nothing wrong with doing standing quad injections IMO. Best place for me is in the middle front of the rectus femoris (middle head) or down low on the vastus lasteralis (outside sweep of the quad). If you hold the pin like a dart & extend your arm where it hits the vastus is where you inj as a rough guide, unless you are an ape. This is normally a very dense hard part of the muscle & does not normally nerve up. By standing you can flex your quads before inj to pick out the best spot on the muscle. sorry guys, ya gotta be under 10% to do this.

eddymerckx said:
hmmmmmmmmm....not sure if that is a good sign....no, i'm sure, not good--unless she is hot, then who cares
Shes 18, and a model. She is making more money then i am and she does is get pictures taken.

nzrodney said:
Theres nothing wrong with doing standing quad injections IMO. Best place for me is in the middle front of the rectus femoris (middle head) or down low on the vastus lasteralis (outside sweep of the quad). If you hold the pin like a dart & extend your arm where it hits the vastus is where you inj as a rough guide, unless you are an ape. This is normally a very dense hard part of the muscle & does not normally nerve up. By standing you can flex your quads before inj to pick out the best spot on the muscle. sorry guys, ya gotta be under 10% to do this.

now there is a reply i was looking for... when you stand and inject do you take all the weight off that leg and relalx it or hit it while standing on it? The vastus is what i hit also... usually it is just really relaxed/loose and was wondering how it would work if leg was actually bent and tight due to being bent but still relaxed.???

Top Bottom