Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These crossfit wimmins are hot

If i'm thinkin of the same girl, Thorsdottir is ridiculously hot. Anyway...i do see some obvious signs of drug use at the elite level, some of those girls are butched out. But most of em you see at CF gyms or at regionals have none of those issues. And the thin skin thing, i didn't notice and ridiculously BB'ing stage ripped girls. I mean they're lean but fuck they're metabolic conditioning is through the atmosphere. These are people who don't lift weights unless their hearts are doing 180bpm. They purposefully train like that because any strength that occurs at the lower heart rates is useless to them. They will sprint for half a mile then jump straight into heavy presses, squats, dl's whatever....because when they're competing their heart rates are never under 160 so to them there's no point in training whatsoever under 160-170.

You do realize the people you see in the competitions are a select amount of people that can actually make it there. Kind of like olympians. Positive tests would negate everything they work for.

You do realize the people you see in the competitions are a select amount of people that can actually make it there. Kind of like olympians. Positive tests would negate everything they work for.

CF may not test...yet. Not 100% sure about that but my local gym has one of the best in the world and they send a bunch of people. The 65 and up womens champ is from my gym too..obviously she's not saucing but i'm just saying that the guy that sends em, well....no comment but you can guess.

CF may not test...yet. Not 100% sure about that but my local gym has one of the best in the world and they send a bunch of people. The 65 and up womens champ is from my gym too..obviously she's not saucing but i'm just saying that the guy that sends em, well....no comment but you can guess.

I know guys my age (late 30's) that have higher test levels than friends on HRT because of diet and exercise. Why do you always try to find something negative about anything successful? The people in the spotlight are dozens out of thousands participating in these exercises. Organized sports can have freaks of nature but CF can't?

I know guys my age (late 30's) that have higher test levels than friends on HRT because of diet and exercise. Why do you always try to find something negative about anything successful? The people in the spotlight are dozens out of thousands participating in these exercises. Organized sports can have freaks of nature but CF can't?

No i know most don't, that was my point earlier when someone said you realize most of em juice. I said most don't but i'm not naive enough to think that there's no juicing at the elite level. I'm not trying to find something negative about anything...go back a couple posts. Some guy was saying there's no way those girls could get that fit without some sort of enhancement and I was refuting that.

You guys are way overestimating the strength aspect of Crossfit. All the guys that are really strong are nowhere near the top of the of the Crossfit Games results.

Here are the actual events from the 2011 Crossfit Games, the world finals. 10 events over three days. The heaviest lift of the weekend is a 245lb dead for 10 reps. I was at the 2010 and I came away thinking steroids wouldn't really help here. The weights are something most any college football player could do. What makes the diff is being great at one thing, but pretty good at everything - strength, grip, running, rope climbing, endurance. One bad event takes you out of the running.

If anything would help it would be endurance drugs like EPO.

Event 1
For time:
210 meter Ocean swim
1,500 meter Soft-sand run
50 Chest-to-bar pull-ups
100 Hand-release push-ups
200 Squats
1,500 meter Soft-sand run

Event 2
Max L-sit for time (1 attempt)
Max distance Softball throw (2 attempts)
Max distance Handstand walk (1 attempt with 1 mulligan if less than 5 yards)

Event 3
For time:
15 foot Rope climb, 5 ascents
145 pound Clean and jerk, 5 reps
15 foot Rope climb, 4 ascents
165 pound Clean and jerk, 4 reps
15 foot Rope climb, 3 ascents
185 pound Clean and jerk, 3 reps
15 foot Rope climb, 2 ascents
205 pound Clean and jerk, 2 reps
15 foot Rope climb, 1 ascent
225 pound Clean and jerk, 1 rep

Event 4
For time: 5 muscle ups
245 pound Deadlift, 10 reps
15 GHD Sit-ups
Sprint 50 yards
5 muscle ups
15 GHD Sit-ups
Sprint 100 yards
5 Muscle ups
15 GHD Sit-ups
Sprint 150 yards 5 muscle ups
15 GHD Sit-ups
Sprint 200 yards

Event 5
1 rep max weighted Chest-to-bar pull-up for load
1 rep max Snatch for load
Jug carry for distance in 60 seconds

Each athlete has 2 minutes to establish a 1 rep max chest-to-bar pull-ups, 2 minutes to establish a 1 rep max snatch, and then will have 60 seconds to carry 2 weighted water jugs, as far as possible.
Athletes will be ranked in each test with the sum of their 3 rankings, determining their final score for the event.

Event 6
Three rounds for time of:
225 pound Front squat, 7 reps
Bike 700 meters
100 foot Monkey bar traverse

Event 7
For time:
Three rounds of
30 Double-unders
135 pound Overhead squat, 10 reps
then, Three rounds of
10 Handstand push-ups
40 foot Sled push, Sled + 385 pounds

Event 8
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in Three minutes of:
20 calorie Row
30 Wallball Shots, 20 pound ball
20 Toes to bar
30 Box jumps, 24" box 20
Sumo-deadlit high-pull, 108 pound kettlebell
30 Burpees 20 Shoulder to overhead, 135 pounds
120 foot Sled pull, sled plus 165 pounds

Event 9
Complete as many reps as possible in 6 minutes of:
20 calorie Row
20 Toes to bar
30 Box jumps, 24" box
20 Sumo-deadlit high-pull, 108 pound kettlebell
30 Burpees
20 Shoulder to overhead, 135 pounds

Event 10
For time:
20 calorie Row
20 Toes to bar
30 Box jumps, 24" box
20 Sumo-deadlit high-pull, 108 pound kettlebell
30 Burpees
20 Shoulder to overhead, 135 pounds

Very nice! Thanks for the pics, i saw it was going to be on, but a day on the lake sounded much better!! :)

Whiskey

Organized sport has a drug problem, why should crossfit be different? And just because it is endurance based doesn't mean juice isn't used to help. Look at professional bicycling.

It's just too easy to get roids and the temptation is too great. These girls obviously are obsessed with winning and with achieving the highest levels. With that goes steroids. How could you not take them, if you suspected the girl who barely beat you last year is taking them? 10 minutes on the internet and you've just improved your odds.

The same psychology trickles down to high school sports. Stupid kids on my sons team taking roids. They do it because they can, and because they want to be better than the other guy.

I agree with the point about these girls working incredibly hard which would give them great physiques, but there is a limit to muscle development with a girls natural hormone levels.

I looked up the drug testing policy for crossfit, and it is unclear. It says that competitors MAY be subjected to random testing, but no indication of if they actually do it. I saw that for the 2012 championships, the top 3 will be tested.
Not that it matters. It's like arguing that there are no steroids in the NFL because the NFL has drug testing.

Im loathe to admit it but I actually agree with nev on this...nothing about those girls jumps out and says "I joose"
my other half doesn't use anything and he'd really be incredibly good at crossfit type stuff....I suspect he's never going to be "big" because of how endurance based he is but hes hard as a rock and cut to the nines
the girls on my lacrosse and polo team in high school were all jacked lil girls because we all constantly did drills of a million different types
and we all were into other sports as well...I did a ton of street ball.

looking at the weight theyre throwing around...its not huge its really the endurance aspect of it thats incredible
also, I don't think it really matters...they look amazing, they can obviously do amazing shit that I know I can't and Im fairly certain I couldn't even with a ton of conditioning
I think people on this board tend to be biased whenever roids comes up...sure when you see an actor who went from nothing to jacked in three months you wonder but even then I'm not totally convinced.

if they aren't testing the athletes, the athletes are juicing...it's really that simple.

Top Bottom