Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These crossfit wimmins are hot

tumblr_m4hnovVZ4b1qfg4g6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4l5qprn8F1qfg4g6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3sbx7lIEA1qhehxro1_500.png

tumblr_m4jnq7jl191qfg4g6o1_500.png

tumblr_m4jo6elefQ1qfg4g6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4jalfCP0u1qfg4g6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4ho0aqmxB1qfg4g6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4cfbauDaB1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Last edited:
DT has done nothing but make this thread fantastic. I'd totally do an awkward white guy hi-5/ fist bump/ hi-5/ shrug and feel like a dipshit move with him.

Or we could dock.

what's hot about this girls is that they're showing the kind of athleticism and phsyique that women are capable of without resorting to much synthetic male hormones if at all. I'm not naive to think some of these girls aren't giving themselves a little boost but I've seen more virilization in chicks from just a few months of var use so some of these girls can't be using "that" much if at all. I do think some of the elite guys are using. Bailey is a local guy, i know a couple peeps that actually lift with him and i know for a fact they are on...so who knows.

I have always appreciated physiques that look like they came from doing something and weren't just manufactured in a gym.

what's hot about this girls is that they're showing the kind of athleticism and phsyique that women are capable of without resorting to much synthetic male hormones if at all. I'm not naive to think some of these girls aren't giving themselves a little boost but I've seen more virilization in chicks from just a few months of var use so some of these girls can't be using "that" much if at all. I do think some of the elite guys are using. Bailey is a local guy, i know a couple peeps that actually lift with him and i know for a fact they are on...so who knows.

Virilization from var use? They have to be using it at 25mg or more a day for a few months on end for that to be the case. Either that or the got dbol instead of var. Low does long run var cycles rarely have virilization type sides.

Virilization from var use? They have to be using it at 25mg or more a day for a few months on end for that to be the case. Either that or the got dbol instead of var. Low does long run var cycles rarely have virilization type sides.

redsam pwnt by someone other than plunk wtf :xeye:

I wtf-d at this comment too...but decided not to comment given my obv bias..lol

Top Bottom