Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These crossfit wimmins are hot

I tend to agree with that if they do or do not juice doesn't make what they do any less impressive. Shit DT posted as events is pretty nuts.

it's no indictment of them on my part what-so-ever...it's just the nature of sports in general...makes no difference to me if they're juicing...and far be it from me to be a hypocrite :)

it's no indictment of them on my part what-so-ever...it's just the nature of sports in general...makes no difference to me if they're juicing...and far be it from me to be a hypocrite :)

I didn't mean that you were hun :) It was the thread in general people seem to think that if they did juice what they do is less impressvie it's not they still have to work there asses of either way.

Im loathe to admit it but I actually agree with nev on this...nothing about those girls jumps out and says "I joose"
my other half doesn't use anything and he'd really be incredibly good at crossfit type stuff....I suspect he's never going to be "big" because of how endurance based he is but hes hard as a rock and cut to the nines
the girls on my lacrosse and polo team in high school were all jacked lil girls because we all constantly did drills of a million different types
and we all were into other sports as well...I did a ton of street ball.

looking at the weight theyre throwing around...its not huge its really the endurance aspect of it thats incredible
also, I don't think it really matters...they look amazing, they can obviously do amazing shit that I know I can't and Im fairly certain I couldn't even with a ton of conditioning
I think people on this board tend to be biased whenever roids comes up...sure when you see an actor who went from nothing to jacked in three months you wonder but even then I'm not totally convinced.

I'm sure plenty of actors do. They seem to be fine doing drugs and just checking into some rehab resort when things get a little too crazy. I doubt they'd have a hard time jumping on the saucce to looked all jacked and cut if it was going to make them a few more million and get a sequel out of it.

I'm just trying to figure out why somebody, on a steroid board for gods sake, felt the need to call somebody else out about drug use. Seriously?

totw

I'm sure plenty of actors do. They seem to be fine doing drugs and just checking into some rehab resort when things get a little too crazy. I doubt they'd have a hard time jumping on the saucce to looked all jacked and cut if it was going to make them a few more million and get a sequel out of it.

good point...just saying I'm not always convinced in all cases because sometimes its not that radical

I'm just trying to figure out why somebody, on a steroid board for gods sake, felt the need to call somebody else out about drug use. Seriously?

I expressed my thought that these girls are on roids, but not to call them out. I don't have any disrespect for any of them. The discussion has been about their awesome bodies and their sexiness, and I think their steroid use is relevant to that discussion.
I like looking at these girls and have been checking them out on youtube etc. Many of them are extremely sexy IMO. Some of them, however, have bodies that are a bit too masculine for my taste. That's just my personal opinion.

I think people have forgotten what natural bodies look like, since hormone use is so prevalent these days. I saw an interesting story about how the toy GI Joe's body has changed over the years to reflect what public perception views as ideal. Compared to when I was a kid, GI Joe is huge. You might say he is the juiced GI Joe.

Whether they are on roids or not I still have a lot of respect for what they have accomplished and especially, how hard they work. My discussion of roids was in reference to how they look, not to what they have accomplished.

Now check out some of these example pictures. Natural hard work? I don't think so.

I totally disagree...I don't think a single one of those women looks like they have to be on AAS...you put the second picture in there as a joke right?

I would be willing to bet up close and personal those girls are tiny little things around 120 lbs

without AAS use my LBM hovers around 130 lbs and I don't do anything incredibly intense ( tho I did do a rack dead for 385 yesterday...)
wouldn't a naturally muscular athletic explosive energy type gravitate towards crossfit?

Last edited:
I totally disagree...I don't think a single one of those women looks like they have to be on AAS...you put the second picture in there as a joke right?

I would be willing to bet up close and personal those girls are tiny little things around 120 lbs

without AAS use my LBM hovers around 130 lbs and I don't do anything incredibly intense ( tho I did do a rack dead for 385 yesterday...)
wouldn't a naturally muscular athletic explosive energy type gravitate towards crossfit?

i don't even need to look at any pictures...it's a strength and endurance sport...it's not drug tested...many of the competitors are using performance aids.

I have known strippers that run test, winny and clen to stay lean no joke they don't look muscular really just kind of like bikini models. I am pretty much postive the average person would never look at them and say oh she's on something.

Top Bottom