Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

There aint no fucking god.

I think if he exists, he would prefer honesty over blowing smoke up his ass. I know I would. And if he's good, he understands how you feel.
 
37 lbs and some sick fuck beat her to death...there is no god. if there is kill me u fuckin pussy not some little girl u fuck i hate you.
 
NJjuice22 said:
37 lbs and some sick fuck beat her to death...there is no god. if there is kill me u fuckin pussy not some little girl u fuck i hate you.

bro, it's not Him that did it. It's the sin in that freak that did it. No one knows why God allows the stuff he does but for all we know, that little girl, if she didn't die, if God didn't allow her to die, may have spent the rest of her life getting beat and abused. Would you rather her go through a life like that or be in heaven?
 
StickFigure said:
bro, it's not Him that did it. It's the sin in that freak that did it. No one knows why God allows the stuff he does but for all we know, that little girl, if she didn't die, if God didn't allow her to die, may have spent the rest of her life getting beat and abused. Would you rather her go through a life like that or be in heaven?


i feel u. but put me through that not her. my life aint worth shit. that beautiful little girl , she said " i just want my mom to love me" not her . no justification can explain it. i stick by my word..if he's there...take me . im ready u fuck.
 
StickFigure said:
bro, it's not Him that did it. It's the sin in that freak that did it. No one knows why God allows the stuff he does but for all we know, that little girl, if she didn't die, if God didn't allow her to die, may have spent the rest of her life getting beat and abused. Would you rather her go through a life like that or be in heaven?

I love ya bro, but I don't buy that excuse. If I were God, no little children would be going through the shit they do and I don't care about the sin of man. A little child doesn't deserve that. Why even bring people into existence if they have to go through that? Yeah, I'lve got a million questions for his ass and no man can answer them.
 
biteme said:
I love ya bro, but I don't buy that excuse. If I were God, no little children would be going through the shit they do and I don't care about the sin of man. A little child doesn't deserve that. Why even bring people into existence if they have to go through that? Yeah, I'lve got a million questions for his ass and no man can answer them.

We all have a million questions bro but there's a right and respectful way to ask them IMO. We'll get all the answers we ever wanted someday, unfortunately alot of peeps aren't gonna like those answers.
 
well im fucking disrepectfully asking him why . how bout that. im waiting for the fucking lightning bolt. im waiting for the wrath of god. cmon. im ready.
 
NJjuice22 said:
well im fucking disrepectfully asking him why . how bout that. im waiting for the fucking lightning bolt. im waiting for the wrath of god. cmon. im ready.

I wasn't flaming you bro, I understand your anger, really I do. Don't take what I said personally.
 
NJjuice22 said:
well im fucking disrepectfully asking him why . how bout that. im waiting for the fucking lightning bolt. im waiting for the wrath of god. cmon. im ready.

You sound like that dude in Forest Gump. I feel ya man. I'd like to go out when I'm pissed. Would make for an easier death I think.
 
216,000 people die in a Tsunami. Does anyone care? No, but a fucking whale gets trapped in the Thames rivers and its front page news for a week.
 
Maybe your anger can save lives. Maybe that was his intent....and many more feel the same as you. Think about it.

Twisted as it seems, it's just my theory.
 
im at a point in my life where i feel worthless. my favorite line from any song i have ever heard is...."gimme something good to die for to make it beautiful to live"...thats all iwant.
 
jack_schitt said:
Maybe your anger can save lives. Maybe that was his intent....and many more feel the same as you. Think about it.

Twisted as it seems, it's just my theory.

Nah. I'm god so I'm gonna allowed children to be murdered and tortured so it will anger people into taking action and help to prevent it from happening as much. Sounds like a sick fucking game to me.
 
NJjuice22 said:
im at a point in my life where i feel worthless. my favorite line from any song i have ever heard is...."gimme something good to die for to make it beautiful to live"...thats all iwant.

Dude, your alive and healthy...lots of peeps don't have that. Tomorrow morning when you wake up, look at yourself in the mirror. You can walk, talk, type, and move all of your limbs, etc...but most importantly, you can make descisions.

The world is all yours orb. Look at what you have.
 
biteme said:
Sounds like a sick fucking game to me.

Me too.

But if you don't have anything to believe in, or a glimmer of hope...then what do really have? What is your quality of life when you get to that point?
 
jack_schitt said:
Me too.

But if you don't have anything to believe in, or a glimmer of hope...then what do really have? What is your quality of life when you get to that point?

Not worth a shit. Yet many people believe in nothing and seem to be fine. I'm not one of them.
 
NJjuice22 said:
im at a point in my life where i feel worthless. my favorite line from any song i have ever heard is...."gimme something good to die for to make it beautiful to live"...thats all iwant.

Man do I know that feeling. Might as well go out with a bang. Do something worth dying for. Most of us guys would like to be like the character in Braveheart. I have to live for my daughter, otherwise I might just do that.
 
I keep staying in shape and staying strong day after day, year after year. I can choose to believe that it's my destiny that some day I'm gonna need this great strength and conditioning for a heroic deed. It has come in handy on many occasions. After all, we are animals no matter how hard we try to deny it.
 
biteme said:
I keep staying in shape and staying strong day after day, year after year. I can choose to believe that it's my destiny that some day I'm gonna need this great strength and conditioning for a heroic deed. It has come in handy on many occasions. After all, we are animals no matter how hard we try to deny it.

saving a life costs about 5 bucks. make a donation to a fund that vaccinates babies in somalia.

don´t care enough? me either.
 
Hiatussin said:
saving a life costs about 5 bucks. make a donation to a fund that vaccinates babies in somalia.

don´t care enough? me either.

Good point. Every day we indirectly let people die because of our selfish desires. If you truly cared about everyone, you would be like a monk and give all your money ( except for the basic needs) to charities to save lives. I do not deceive myself. I know the truth and I don't like it.
 
biteme said:
Good point. Every day we indirectly let people die because of our selfish desires. If you truly cared about everyone, you would be like a monk and give all your money ( except for the basic needs) to charities to save lives. I do not deceive myself. I know the truth and I don't like it.
not live like a monk, technically, you´d have to become a majorly succesful capitalist who lives modestly and then gives it all away.

which isn´t constructive. the people you save will again have too many kids they cant feed. but you´d have saved those people

All left wingers are hypocrites. All of them. I´d rather be selfish Libertarian with integrity and consistence than a morally masturbating pinky whino.
 
oh please. get over yourself. who are you to make demands? and why - because something happened in the world that you "cant take"?

all i see is a little shit having a tantrum. you say God doesnt exist then demand that He strike you down :rolleyes: a tad contradictory, dont you think? pick your corner, bro. having a foot in either camp just leaves you with your legs spread, if you know what i mean
 
its sad that there are sick individuals in the world. last summer some bitch smashed her two boys faces in with an iron 10lb weight. she blamed it on being bipolar and said they were in a better place now. the psycho did it while her husband was at work. i think the boys were 3 and 5. people like that shouldnt have kids or just be put to sleep voilently.
 
NJjuice22 said:
im at a point in my life where i feel worthless. my favorite line from any song i have ever heard is...."gimme something good to die for to make it beautiful to live"...thats all iwant.

once you have reached this point it can be nothing but bliss...no fucking magic angel is gonna come save you, you are all you got...biggest relief I've ever felt.
that feel good shit everyone is saying in this thread? bullshit and they know it
 
StickFigure said:
bro, it's not Him that did it. It's the sin in that freak that did it. No one knows why God allows the stuff he does but for all we know, that little girl, if she didn't die, if God didn't allow her to die, may have spent the rest of her life getting beat and abused. Would you rather her go through a life like that or be in heaven?


God supposedly created everything. God created sin. God created the sinner. God created hell. God created the rapist, child molester, drug addict, murderer. You have to be a piece of shit to create a piece of shit.
 
Lord is this a test
Was it fun creating, yeah?
My god's a little sick
And he wants me crazy
 
Hiatussin said:
saving a life costs about 5 bucks. make a donation to a fund that vaccinates babies in somalia.

don´t care enough? me either.

I like to B.S. myself thinking I'm a good guy because when I see someone in distress I usually go out of my way to help them. But in reality I could be doing so much more.

Fuck Somalia! There's people here in our own country that could use our help everday. There's elderly in my own neighborhood that could use a hand, but I regulary piss away hundreds drinking, ho chasing, gambling, buying new vehicles every other year.

If there is a pearly gate ... I'm the one who has some answering to do.
 
Last edited:
This has always been my problem with believing in a god. Many people say not to question god, god has his reasons for doing what he does. My response is who would create a world where it would be necessary for evil to happen in order for good to prevail. If he was that good of a god than he could have created a perfect world where we would all be happy, not this sick test world in which we all must praise him no matter what goes on because he is always right. I grew up with parent who were always right, or so it was suppose to be that way. Looking back I should have questioned them more thus he has answers to give me if he want me on his side.

I'm a little bitter
 
Dear God, how have you been, then?
I'm not fine, fuck pretending
All of this death you're sending
Best throw some free heart mending
Invite you in my heart, then
When done, my sins forgiven?
This God of mine relaxes
World dies I still pay taxes

Can I be as my God am
Can you be as God am
Can I be as my God am
God of all my God am

So Lord, I see you grinnin'
Must be grand always winning
How proud are you being able
To gather faith from fable
 
I have questioned my faith many times..I have been mad at God so many times...I have boycotted my Church...but I always end up thinking that God is there for us when we welcome him to be, despite all the bad things in the world. I was brought up to believe that God was nailed to a cross for the sins of the people. He is there for anyone who embraces him. It's too easy to blame God for everything that happens, but if you really look, there are signs everywhere....

I know how you feel...I have an 9 month old daughter..the same age of the precious little baby who was found shot to death, along with her mother, in their home..I am extremely upset by this and cry every time I think about it or see her little face on the news. Me hating God doesn't bring her back, but it does make me embrace my daughter tighter, kiss my son's cheeks longer, and in other ways sober me to what I have. I talk to God, and I do feel that he listens...it's me who doesn't enough to hear him.... :rose:
 
I have no desire to go to the christian heaven when I die - if there is such a place. This is in fact would be my hell.

I am of the opinion that there is no God.
 
jujubes said:
I have questioned my faith many times..I have been mad at God so many times...I have boycotted my Church...but I always end up thinking that God is there for us when we welcome him to be, despite all the bad things in the world. I was brought up to believe that God was nailed to a cross for the sins of the people. He is there for anyone who embraces him. It's too easy to blame God for everything that happens, but if you really look, there are signs everywhere....

I know how you feel...I have an 9 month old daughter..the same age of the precious little baby who was found shot to death, along with her mother, in their home..I am extremely upset by this and cry every time I think about it or see her little face on the news. Me hating God doesn't bring her back, but it does make me embrace my daughter tighter, kiss my son's cheeks longer, and in other ways sober me to what I have. I talk to God, and I do feel that he listens...it's me who doesn't enough to hear him.... :rose:

He never speaks unless you believe the story about the burning bush or some crazy people that claim they can hear god's voice.
 
NJjuice22 said:
37 lbs and some sick fuck beat her to death...there is no god. if there is kill me u fuckin pussy not some little girl u fuck i hate you.
i wanna kill... can i help u?
 
biteme said:
He never speaks unless you believe the story about the burning bush or some crazy people that claim they can hear god's voice.

That is not the kind of speaking and listening I was referring to..it comes from within
 
jujubes said:
That is not the kind of speaking and listening I was referring to..it comes from within
i agree......its not loud speaking type that comes off of a mega phone...i truly believe that he does speak....are you open to hearing him is the question!!!!!
Bite me i for one thought you knew more than what you are saying at the moment!
 
jujubes said:
That is not the kind of speaking and listening I was referring to..it comes from within

You don't need a God for that. I could pray to my grandma and get the same answers. BTW, I'm just disagreeing you, I still think you're a smokin' hot very nice woman and I appreciate the karma the other day!
 
NJjuice22 said:
37 lbs and some sick fuck beat her to death...there is no god. if there is kill me u fuckin pussy not some little girl u fuck i hate you.


I believe there is a god, and his job is not to protect people from other people or anything else. As for all the bad stuff that happens in the world: there is free will, and there is also the devil.

Everyone will be judged when the end comes.
 
Angel said:
i agree......its not loud speaking type that comes off of a mega phone...i truly believe that he does speak....are you open to hearing him is the question!!!!!
Bite me i for one thought you knew more than what you are saying at the moment!

Hi babe! You sure are pretty and feminine. That's all I care about. :)
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
Everyone will be judged when the end comes.

If that is the case then I am standing next to Gambino.
At least then I will look half-decent. :angel:

BTW, how much do you think we can get for those pearly gates on ebay?
 
if the so called heaven includes all the choirboy type people that bore me in this world than it wouldn't be much of a heaven to me. I choose not to spend time with those people here, why would I want to spend eternity with them somewhere else.
 
biteme said:
You don't need a God for that. I could pray to my grandma and get the same answers. BTW, I'm just disagreeing you, I still think you're a smokin' hot very nice woman and I appreciate the karma the other day!

That's kind of you to say...and it was my pleasure :)

p.s. when are you sending your daughter so we can shop???
 
Gambino said:
once you have reached this point it can be nothing but bliss...no fucking magic angel is gonna come save you, you are all you got...biggest relief I've ever felt.
that feel good shit everyone is saying in this thread? bullshit and they know it
let me shake your hand partner, this is as real as it gets
 
i have a hard time bleieving in a fairy tale...

i just attended a Catholic funeral service for my wife's grandmother, and wow...! was that hokey... :rolleyes:

i got choked up a few times during it, but only because i was thinking of my son, and wife... the whole church thing was just weird to me...
 
c00per said:
If that is the case then I am standing next to Gambino.
At least then I will look half-decent. :angel:

BTW, how much do you think we can get for those pearly gates on ebay?


If you're generally a good person I doubt it would be that hard to get into Heaven. We're only human and are bound to do stupid shit, even when we know we shouldn't.

Now... Al Capone for one, is probably not in Heaven.
 
Top Bottom