Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wrestling Legend

Good for you. I support charity because it isn't based on force. I've saved countless lives in Africa because I support a charity that buys mosquito nets....You seem to be stuck on this paradigm that I'm evil because the government told you I am...
Sending a check somewhere isn't exactly saving lives and charity, it's nice don't get me wrong but getting in there with people, making a connection, helping someone and seeing things through are far more rewarding than to give money to someone who's going to Africa and doing the real work. It's like one of those feeding a kid a day for a quarter things... jeez.... not taking merit but wouldnt it be more rewarding and true sacrifice to take some of your actual personal time to do something?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/24163005.jpg
24163005.jpg

I'm not stuck on you being evil due to government, in fact I dont consider anyone to be "evil" since it has almost a diabolic heaven and hell connotation and I am not a believer.

That being said I do feel like you are not a relevant person, not a functioning or productive person in society, since before the cindy debacle I did not like you for your sexist skewed views on women, not all of us are parasites, hell I have TWO jobs and have NO days off because I pay the bills, I got this job to support my husband while he went through a medical scare. Then along comes the Cindy debacle in which you proved yourself to be incredibly cruel, venting sourly personal information about her and her life experiences, on top of that came the mug shots, one or two for different or shit head things is one thing but over and over for driving intoxicated, battery? That's no coincidence, you have driven around intoxicated putting the life of others at risk, that alone makes you a weak useless dangerous product for society, the rest is just icing on the cake sir.
You're entitled to your opinion but I get paid stupid money for what I do....it's the market and I have skills people want.
Mel and I have a special relationship with this song....

My current gf is very pissy about my feelings for my ex's.

You're entitled to your opinion but I get paid stupid money for what I do....it's the market and I have skills people want.
Mel and I have a special relationship with this song....

My current gf is very pissy about my feelings for my ex's.

I never doubted you might be good at what you do, whatever it is, but I am very sure there are many other people that could do it just as well if not better and they are probably more socially adaptive and productive humans in society.

LOL @ randomly bringing up Mel and then talking about your girlfriend, that's pretty horrible man. Does your gf know you're divorced? Do you have a special bond with that ex too?

I'm not an evil or mean human being by any objective standard but I will always defend myself....right or wrong. I am what I am...However, I'll always be judged.

I'm not an evil or mean human being by any objective standard but I will always defend myself....right or wrong. I am what I am...However, I'll always be judged.

Well of course, self preservation, be it physical or psychological is a normal human reaction. Everyone will always be judged by someone, regardless of how notorious or irrelevant their life is, the key to it is how much have you done in your lifetime to cause other's eye to cling upon you, how many reprimandable things are done. The reason some people are judged longer and harder than others tends to be that those people did things that are more reproachable, plain and simple.

If it makes you feel better I'm sure there are sooooo many people worse than you, there is always someone worse and someone better.

You keep making the same mistake...why did my violence against Iraqi men, not one initiated violence against me, get me countless awards while responding with violence against a woman that hit me twice turn me into a nemesis? It's because there is no moral truth...just an opinion in the statist society.

I never doubted you might be good at what you do, whatever it is, but I am very sure there are many other people that could do it just as well if not better and they are probably more socially adaptive and productive humans in society.

LOL @ randomly bringing up Mel and then talking about your girlfriend, that's pretty horrible man. Does your gf know you're divorced? Do you have a special bond with that ex too?
My skinny bitch knows everything...that's why she got shitty. I don't cheat and would never even go there with anyone...Mel knew I wasn't committed but she's pissy that I care. She doesn't want to know that I loved a woman...she would rather be lied too. I told her flat out that Mel figured me out in 2006 and left of her own accord..she knew I wasn't serious....Kara is my perspective mate and girlfriend....

You keep making the same mistake...why did my violence against Iraqi men, not one initiated violence against me, get me countless awards while responding with violence against a woman that hit me twice turn me into a nemesis? It's because there is no moral truth...just an opinion in the statist society.
dude you dont have just ONE assault/battery charge, it's multiple, and it's not just that but also driving intoxicated, for fucks sake that's so irresponsible and dangerous, if you want to stay home drink and go on rants online that's one thing but getting behind the wheel where others could be hurt is a whole different thing.

My skinny bitch knows everything...that's why she got shitty. I don't cheat and would never even go there with anyone...Mel knew I wasn't committed but she's pissy that I care. She doesn't want to know that I loved a woman...she would rather be lied too. I told her flat out that Mel figured me out in 2006 and left of her own accord..she knew I wasn't serious....Kara is my perspective mate and girlfriend....
What about the ex-wife?

dude you dont have just ONE assault/battery charge, it's multiple, and it's not just that but also driving intoxicated, for fucks sake that's so irresponsible and dangerous, if you want to stay home drink and go on rants online that's one thing but getting behind the wheel where others could be hurt is a whole different thing.
Post the case numbers for your alleged bullshit. Where is your evidence? I'm with you...anyone that initiates violence ...they're dangerous. You're talking out of your ass because I have one violent charge and made an Alford plea....You keep making crazy claims....post every violent charge I WAS CONVICTED OF COMMITTING....You're making shit up.....All crimes require a victim....name the victims from your bullshit...

Top Bottom