Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wrestling Legend

I could post a long list of shit that I have done in my lifetime (which is only half as long as yours) that would make me look a lot better than some drunk felon with multiple arrests who thinks he is somebody because he went to college 20 fucking years ago.

But I don't have to beat my chest and brag about what I have done on the internet to make my day bearable. You think pretty highly of yourself for someone who can't control their alcoholism, can't let go of the past, can't get over ex girlfriends who hate you, and has multiple arrests due to anger management issues. Assault, battery, resisting arrest, DUI, DUI again, beating up a woman....? Come on bro are you serious?

My success in life is pretty well documented on this site, and you are making yourself look foolish by calling me out. Most of the people here know I am pretty well off due to my own hard work and education, and very happy with my family.

Yeah, I have degrees, Honorable Discharge from Military Service, a nice home, a very good job.

Who here gives a fuck about any of that?

My greatest achievement in life? It's one you'll NEVER be able to have.

I have a beautiful loving family that I would die for and kill for, a wonderful, beautiful, intelligent wife who loves me unconditionally, and a daughter who will NEVER have to worry about having to ride down to the jailhouse with Mommy to bail Daddy's drunk ass out of jail.

You will never know what that's like.

You are a failure as a man.

Boom. Java is the biggest joke on the internet.

Describe your greatest achievement in life.....I have a BA in History and graduated with honors by taking the honor curriculum and graduate classes as an undergrad. I also have a JD and a BS in computer science with a minor in mathematics. All while starting a successful business...wrestling creates character. You should be wrestling with why you are a failure in life compared to me.

You left out the achievement where you grovel back under an alter to an online message board that thinks you are a pathetic loser.

That's got to make your mom proud. Maybe she should have taken you to church more often.

You left out the achievement where you grovel back under an alter to an online message board that thinks you are a pathetic loser.

That's got to make your mom proud. Maybe she should have taken you to church more often.

Or spanked him harder

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

How mad do you have to be at your mom to choke a sleeping woman?

he has no mugshots, convictions or alford plea, so he wins by default, take all your degrees and shove them up your ass, having a degree is not the same as having an education.
LMAO...I'm the first to point out that schooling isn't education. Your metric is that had Albert Einstein had a little too much plant matter in his trunk then all his ideas are then invalid? Maybe he defended himself against a crazy woman and that makes E=MC squared invalid....really...

I like to use the free market as my metric...How much do free people value your services without coercion...

I could post a long list of shit that I have done in my lifetime (which is only half as long as yours) that would make me look a lot better than some drunk felon with multiple arrests who thinks he is somebody because he went to college 20 fucking years ago.

But I don't have to beat my chest and brag about what I have done on the internet to make my day bearable. You think pretty highly of yourself for someone who can't control their alcoholism, can't let go of the past, can't get over ex girlfriends who hate you, and has multiple arrests due to anger management issues. Assault, battery, resisting arrest, DUI, DUI again, beating up a woman....? Come on bro are you serious?

My success in life is pretty well documented on this site, and you are making yourself look foolish by calling me out. Most of the people here know I am pretty well off due to my own hard work and education, and very happy with my family.

Yeah, I have degrees, Honorable Discharge from Military Service, a nice home, a very good job.

Who here gives a fuck about any of that?

My greatest achievement in life? It's one you'll NEVER be able to have.

I have a beautiful loving family that I would die for and kill for, a wonderful, beautiful, intelligent wife who loves me unconditionally, and a daughter who will NEVER have to worry about having to ride down to the jailhouse with Mommy to bail Daddy's drunk ass out of jail.

You will never know what that's like.

You are a failure as a man.
Yeah, I expected nothing but dumb ass sophistry....I have an honorable discharge and a bucket of medals as well as academic accolades....tell me how the free market values your life...not your welfare queen life beating your chest claiming you deserve special privileges because you volunteered for the bullshit and think it makes you special...I'm not a douche that brings up earnings but I have a very comfortable life...

I have a family AND friends....you are just another robot that wants to impose your will on others.

My greatest achievement has been pointing you out as an intellectual fraud because even assuming your story is accurate...attending a top rated school didn't educate you; Testing well got me a pass into the honors history program but I was really uneducated at eighteen when I rocked that test score.

Yeah, I expected nothing but dumb ass sophistry....I have an honorable discharge and a bucket of medals as well as academic accolades....tell me how the free market values your life...not your welfare queen life beating your chest claiming you deserve special privileges because you volunteered for the bullshit and think it makes you special...I'm not a douche that brings up earnings but I have a very comfortable life...

I have a family AND friends....you are just another robot that wants to impose your will on others.
Well why don't you go out with these friends during the weekend instead of getting hammered and creating alters.
Are EF posters those "friends" :worried:

Top Bottom