Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wrestling Legend

You know what I use as a metric of the value of my services? Not a fucking thing, I don't need anything or anyone stroking my damn ego, I do things because I like to

You know how I value my services made a difference? when that teenage girl who has no one to give a fuck about her, who lives in a group home and has little to no belongings wants to go to prom but doesnt have a dress and no one will pay for one, I get her one and she lights up like the sky. When another of my kids tells me they've been stealing the few shit she hasin this world at home I got her a miniature high school musical locker to store her few possessions safely in. When I'm reading to a developmentally delayed 6 year old who didn't know how to even talk exactly one year ago and I point to a nut and he calls it a "acorn" because he knows a zillion words now THAT is how I know my services are of value!!!!
So N=1 is your metric...

Can you at least admit you hate me and not the ideas?

Post the case numbers for your alleged bullshit. Where is your evidence? I'm with you...anyone that initiates violence ...they're dangerous. You're talking out of your ass because I have one violent charge and made an Alford plea....You keep making crazy claims....post every violent charge I WAS CONVICTED OF COMMITTING....You're making shit up.....All crimes require a victim....name the victims from your bullshit...
you (or your attorney) were smart enough to request the evidence be deleted after serving your 4 years of community control, you know that damn well. But you were arrested multiple times for violent crimes and driving intoxicated, once is an accident twice or more is not.

Last edited:
you (or your attorney) were smart enough to request the evidence be deleted after serving your 5 years of community control, you know that damn well. But you were arrested multiple times for violent crimes and driving intoxicated, once is an accident twice or more is not.
I'm more than happy to play the villain but where is your evidence...I could have had the court squash the case years ago by it being expunged...I did what I did..I won't have it deleted from history due to some political douchebaggery...I was arrested multiple times for "violent crimes." Post the multiple arrest for violent crimes...I'm probably the most honest man you'll ever meet. List the violent crimes I have been arrested for...you're talking bullshit....Don't make bullshit claims you can't back up...that's why men laugh at wiminz claims...

Name the violent crimes I committed...not that being convicted means shit...Please nan...how many things can you invent and blame on me?

It should be noted that 40% of rape claims are false accusations.

how many times can one be arrested for fuck sake?
http://i39.tinypic.com/ixtoae.jpg
ixtoae.jpg

Top Bottom