Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wrestling Legend

The same guy who poasted tons of youtube videos? He seemed nice from what I remember. :(

:cow:

That's the guy. He totally snapped.

Turns-out, he's a felon with a history of assault, DUIs, resisting arrest, criminal destruction of property, etc. etc.

We're trying to decide if he's a psychopath or just a highly-motivated sociopath.

Turns-out, he's a felon with a history of assault, DUIs, resisting arrest, criminal destruction of property, etc. etc.

We're trying to decide if he's a psychopath or just a highly-motivated sociopath.

I remember him mentioning some legal stuff in the past, but this is a juicer board, so I never thought much of it.

The only weird thing I remember was his propensity for extremely lengthy youtube videos.

Judging from his poasts ITT, it looks like he's slightly bitter towards females. Maybe he's just heartbroken and trying to vent his negative feelings on this chattweet? :heart:

:cow:

and it turns out PICK3 is str8

Top Bottom