Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wisdom of Socrates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol farmers are millionaires here.

Also, nothing is in my soil. There is no industry within 2 hours drive and there is literally NOTHING out here aside from woods and small farms. I have to drive nearly an hr and half to work because of how far out in BFE we live

Nice city life

Which farmers operate on a tiny profit margin? Serious question, because around here as long as they turn a good crop these farmers are ballin' out of control.
Really, how many farmers do you know personally that you're in the position to discuss their finances? Corporate farms or small family farms? Dairy, beef, human or feed crops?

Really, how many farmers do you know personally that you're in the position to discuss their finances? Corporate farms or small family farms? Dairy, beef, human or feed crops?

well I do finance for a living, and I live in a rural community so quite a few actually.

Cattle to Corn they're all doing really really well.

The Avocado and citrus farmers around Bonsal and Fallbrook (Northeast SD) must be doing pretty nice. They all have mansions or extremely large ranch homes on huge lots. Of course, avocados are cheap as fuck here. We can get 20 for what most people pay for 1.

The Avocado and citrus farmers around Bonsal and Fallbrook (Northeast SD) must be doing pretty nice. They all have mansions or extremely large ranch homes on huge lots. Of course, avocados are cheap as fuck here. We can get 20 for what most people pay for 1.
And how well will those crops do once the pollinators cease to exist?

And how well will those crops do once the pollinators cease to exist?

No clue.

On a somewhat related note, I do remember being a kid and having to run inside when the helicopters covering the city with malathion would fly by. Then I remember getting a lil' older and saying fuck it and get sprayed from head to toe.

No clue.

On a somewhat related note, I do remember being a kid and having to run inside when the helicopters covering the city with malathion would fly by. Then I remember getting a lil' older and saying fuck it and get sprayed from head to toe.

1383699204545.jpg

Lol we didn't have any of that shit

In fact, we just recently got the convenience of a trash service (expensive as fuck too)

Still can't get cable out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom