Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wisdom of Socrates

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is that Avi!?!?!? nononono bring the witch back!!!
Thank you so much for noticing!!! :qt:

Like the title says, time for a change. Hell, Nan, you rarely have the same avatar from one month to the next :whatever:

But you've had the same for a while, I like continuity... I'm a creature of habit.
Nan, I've had that same avatar since 2010. It's officially a rut.

I guess that's my resolution for this year, nothing specific just to change some shit up, try to get out of my life rut, even just a little.

well I do finance for a living, and I live in a rural community so quite a few actually.

wait a second, you do finance for a living but just a few weeks ago you were clowning me and others for wearing a suit and going to an office? Exactly what fucking finance job is there that lets you walk around with wife beaters and sleeve tats that look like a where's waldo in the middle of a million dildo's?:Popcorn:

wait a second, you do finance for a living but just a few weeks ago you were clowning me and others for wearing a suit and going to an office? Exactly what fucking finance job is there that lets you walk around with wife beaters and sleeve tats that look like a where's waldo in the middle of a million dildo's?:Popcorn:

Titlemax

They don't know anything about the process they just think you pump dangerous chemicals into the ground and pollute everything

Because right now that's precisely what's happening. When they figure out a way to get it out of the ground clean i'm fine with it.

Where was he clowning anyone for wearing a suit and going to an office? He doesn't wear wife beaters :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom