Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wisdom of Socrates

Status
Not open for further replies.
qzes60.jpg

This thread ain't about java and Socrates no more!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Seriously, does ANYONE post a one hour and twenty minute video about anything other than t&a and actually expect people on this board to watch the damned thing?

'Cause if that's the case -- I mean if you people will watch the hard atheist, chauvinistic/women fearing shit a drunken schmuck posts -- I got some great documentaries about how we're destroying the Earth and oceans and bees and family farms and drinking water that are about an hour or so long, and will actually expand your mind, that I'd be happy to hook you fuckers up with.

Seriously, does ANYONE post a one hour and twenty minute video about anything other than t&a and actually expect people on this board to watch the damned thing?

'Cause if that's the case -- I mean if you people will watch the hard atheist, chauvinistic/women fearing shit a drunken schmuck posts -- I got some great documentaries about how we're destroying the Earth and oceans and bees and family farms and drinking water that are about an hour or so long, and will actually expand your mind, that I'd be happy to hook you fuckers up with.

I <3 you MM Let's keep it that way, no javalong vids pls :worried:

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Omg i'm dying ahahahahahaha

Fuckin bees lololololololol!!!!!!!
Grow up and broaden your mind a little, the bee death thing is a bad scene. You want to rely on S. America, Venezuela, Chile, etc., for fruits, nuts, beans, squash?

How healthy is a country that relies on another country for the staples of its diet?

FYI, they figured out what kills the bees, but Congress, the EPA and the FDA aren't willing to tell Monsanto and Bayer to stop making systemic pesticides (ergo, impacting corporate bottom line). Europe was and colony collapse disorder was almost unheard of in about a year.

That's a super cool story
You have close to zero understanding of what I'm talking about, don't you. The ultimate irony, you have a small child, you should really fucking care about this stuff because we're talking about her future, which is kind of uh, nil in about 40 years. But you'll be dead by then so WTF, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom