Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wisdom of Socrates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a filthy process run by dirty small cock life russians, i mean that's a well established fact by now isn't it? :coffee:

Lol@your cock talk...fuck you must take a lot of dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it that red samurai is only slightly more popular than Java. You guys should make a list or something so I don't feed the trolls.

Seriously, people that are uneducated come to the terms that oil and gas should not be brought out of the ground...i would like to see 90% of the people not owning a vehicle...give me a fucking break....also, another uneducated fact that people don't realize is that the oil companies have HUGE charitable and environmental projects plans in place. Most oil companies are very serious with environmental concerns. Of course there is going to be damage done to the environment, but at least they are trying to minimize it, lets face it, they won't stop drilling till there is no oil left. I'm just waiting for one more boom then i'm out.

I completely agree.

And the part I love the most is the inescapable fact that fossil fuels are the cheapest form of power available -- by far. The irony isn't lost on me that the people who are the most vocal about the plight of the poor just can't seem to help themselves from making the poor even poorer.

Fuck it. In some ways I hope they succeed. Let's have $20/gallon gas so I won't have to drive in traffic anymore.

I completely agree.

And the part I love the most is the inescapable fact that fossil fuels are the cheapest form of power available -- by far. The irony isn't lost on me that the people who are the most vocal about the plight of the poor just can't seem to help themselves from making the poor even poorer.

Fuck it. In some ways I hope they succeed. Let's have $20/gallon gas so I won't have to drive in traffic anymore.

exactly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom