Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the "used to be" at my gym stories ! post um!

chazk

Well i'm getting tired of the fat fuckers at my gym saying shit like this" oh i used to bench 300" " i was bigger then you " "I used to have abs"" i was on this that and this and blew up "

Let me know if you guys have any of these " used to be " fucks that follow you around the gym with insults please post um here is mine

some dude just told me today when I was your age i was twice your size.

(i'm 5'8 205 with 171/2 -18 inch arms depends time of the year and this guy is a fat fucker with a good damn belly of 44 inches)

So I replied to him. So I take it you were 11 and a half feet tall, 410 pounds,with 36 inch arms what happened to you? He said no i mean bigger then you I said well thats not hard to do becuase i'm not big at all just average for a guy working out .Then I said well your still twice as big as me in some areas.Then he chuckled and started telling about his dbol and all the shit he used to take.bla bla bla right out in the gym where people can hear it .I just walked away and went to the squat rack.

I think my problem is I wear big baggy shirts and gym pants for comfort and never show off anything at all.But still I should nate have to listen to these fuckers that have never even seen anything but part of a forarm and hands tell me how much bigger they were like 30 years ago.

here's my take on this ...maybe he is just your typical fat f'r reminiscing on days long ago when the protein was good and the pizza was far from his mouth, but when i am ever approached by someone with his stupid attitude where he immediately starts talking about steroids, I automatically think that maybe this guy is just some slob of a narc or undercover trying to fish out the steroid dealers..or big time users..good for you to walk away :)

chazk said:
Well i'm getting tired of the fat fuckers at my gym saying shit like this" oh i used to bench 300" " i was bigger then you " "I used to have abs"" i was on this that and this and blew up "

Let me know if you guys have any of these " used to be " fucks that follow you around the gym with insults please post um here is mine

some dude just told me today when I was your age i was twice your size.

(i'm 5'8 205 with 171/2 -18 inch arms depends time of the year and this guy is a fat fucker with a good damn belly of 44 inches)

So I replied to him. So I take it you were 11 and a half feet tall, 410 pounds,with 36 inch arms what happened to you? He said no i mean bigger then you I said well thats not hard to do becuase i'm not big at all just average for a guy working out .Then I said well your still twice as big as me in some areas.Then he chuckled and started telling about his dbol and all the shit he used to take.bla bla bla right out in the gym where people can hear it .I just walked away and went to the squat rack.

I think my problem is I wear big baggy shirts and gym pants for comfort and never show off anything at all.But still I should nate have to listen to these fuckers that have never even seen anything but part of a forarm and hands tell me how much bigger they were like 30 years ago.

sounds like shitty delivery of a compliment bro he must be envious of you

I get that when I"m not in the gym as well.Hanging with friends,parties, malls somebody wants to tell me what they used to do,look like and whatever else.Like I used to do squat 550lbs until I messed up my knees!!Wait that"s my used to do story!!!!!!lol

I love that shit. Every person I run into has a cousin or uncle or brother that is bigger than me, or stronger than me, or looks better than me. I love the people who always one up every thing you tell them. To be honest, I'm so sick of it that I'm getting to the point where I call them out on BS.

Say this...."Unless you are my grandfather I really don't give a fuck about your once upon a time stories and if all you talk about is what you used to be then your a has been.....nobody cares about what you used to be able to do, show me what you got right the fuck now!!!"

Peace with grease.

I ignore the ones at the gym,

outside, some one says something like "look at those arms", I just say thanks

Or a chick told me at the movie yesterday, you are one big Muscle and squeeze
my calf, go figure, I just said thanks.

Just give him a mild insult, in a friendly voice like "Really, you were that big huh? Whats it feel like to be a has been?"

The olny thing you have control over is yourself ... guys like that are just trying to fuck up your confidence or afraid you'll accomplish more then they ever did .

I'm the opposite at my gym ... i'm 42 5' 10" 246 lbs with a 34 " waist and 20" arm , hovering around 10 % BF ....

The young guys want to talk to me ( i'm not very social in the gym ) and say stuff like ... fuck i bet you were huge when you were my age ... LOL

If the talking and socializing gets annoying i'll hit the bench and throw out a half dozen reps of 400 plus and the younger generation gives me all the space i require .. power gives you instant respect

boxerjake said:
The olny thing you have control over is yourself ... guys like that are just trying to fuck up your confidence or afraid you'll accomplish more then they ever did .

I'm the opposite at my gym ... i'm 42 5' 10" 246 lbs with a 34 " waist and 20" arm , hovering around 10 % BF ....

The young guys want to talk to me ( i'm not very social in the gym ) and say stuff like ... fuck i bet you were huge when you were my age ... LOL

If the talking and socializing gets annoying i'll hit the bench and throw out a half dozen reps of 400 plus and the younger generation gives me all the space i require .. power gives you instant respect

Well said!!

Top Bottom