Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the stanford cooling glove....

unless a significant amount of the muscle damage which occurs during a typical workout is due to heat retention???

well the premise is that your cardio shuts down because your internal organs start to overheat, not anything to do with the muscle overheating. But who knows, i think they're overstating the benefits of that glove to weight room activities.

well the premise is that your cardio shuts down because your internal organs start to overheat, not anything to do with the muscle overheating. But who knows, i think they're overstating the benefits of that glove to weight room activities.

kinda like when they overstated the athletic ability of that andrew luck guy, huh?? :lmao:

kinda like when they overstated the athletic ability of that andrew luck guy, huh?? :lmao:

did they overstate that guys ability? He's impressed the shit out of me. Not sure what stanford was saying about him but didn't he run a 40 time as fast as Newton? He's had a bunch of run td's this season hasn't he? Kid is the real deal, he could be manning with wheels in a few years. The kid has no time to throw either, his line wouldn't give him time to throw against a D2 school.

did they overstate that guys ability? He's impressed the shit out of me. Not sure what stanford was saying about him but didn't he run a 40 time as fast as Newton? He's had a bunch of run td's this season hasn't he? Kid is the real deal, he could be manning with wheels in a few years. The kid has no time to throw either, his line wouldn't give him time to throw against a D2 school.

he was one of the most pre-draft hyped footballers i can remember in quite a while...and he turned out to be even better than his press...that's a damned rare occassion right there...he's gonna be fun to watch for years to come.

Top Bottom