Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the stanford cooling glove....

If I put my cock in it, will it grow to 5" long?

Its down to 2" BBBBBbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So it cols down the core temp, but tripling your workout volume? Would't that still lead to over training?

So it cols down the core temp, but tripling your workout volume? Would't that still lead to over training?

yeah, you'd have to triple your calories i would imagine. I can see it having huge benefits for cardio training on days you have the time to be there for awhile. But muscle building? Eh, not so sure. Roids don't work cause they cool your organs down, they're about increased nitrogen retention....which at least to me isn't being implied in that article. Still, it would be cool to do a max rep on something and then be able to come back 5 minutes later and do it again.....i just don't see it working like that.

yeah, you'd have to triple your calories i would imagine. I can see it having huge benefits for cardio training on days you have the time to be there for awhile. But muscle building? Eh, not so sure. Roids don't work cause they cool your organs down, they're about increased nitrogen retention....which at least to me isn't being implied in that article. Still, it would be cool to do a max rep on something and then be able to come back 5 minutes later and do it again.....i just don't see it working like that.

unless a significant amount of the muscle damage which occurs during a typical workout is due to heat retention???

Top Bottom