Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Ross Protocols: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Steroid Therapies!*

cadey said:
Intermediate BULKING Cycle #2

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30-40mgs ED
Weeks 1-12: Equipoise, 600mgs
Weeks 1-10: Omnadren, 500mgs
Weeks 8-14: Turinabol, 50mgs ED
*Pre-PCT*
*PCT*

ross you just broke 1 of your anabolic commandments
10)thou shalt always use testosterone as the base of a cycle.
just pointing that out

Cadey....Omnadren is Test. Its very similiar to Sustanon...but I dont know anyone who has actually used it.

Ross,

I've always been tempted to try halo. If I did it would be at a low dose...most likely 10-15mg ed. Is it even worth it at that point? How liver toxic is it...I've read its pretty harsh.

I still wanna try it though! Can you put together an intermediate cycle including halo for us real quick?

Primordial Performance said:
Looks good Ross,

Please elaborate on this here -

“*I do not use Nandrolone(Deca) or Trenbolone(Tren) or Oxymetholone(Anadrol)”

-Pp

As I recall, a year ago it was "I never use Testosterone"...

Excluding an entire family of steroids (the 19-nors) isn't a great idea I think. They offer quite a few benefits...also, since Tren doesn't convert to estrogen and isn't really able to be 5a-reduced, it's a pretty good steroid for most people on a cutting cycle.

10 weeks of winny might be a bit over overkill, i cant see someones liver values lookin too solid after that.. but i might be wrong

Ross would you recommend deca durabolin at 200mg every 5th day along with test for someone's second cycle, assuming they don't want to have sex before marriage ?

Anthony Roberts said:
Excluding an entire family of steroids (the 19-nors) isn't a great idea I think. They offer quite a few benefits....

Agreed Sir Anthony

Deca provides an athlete with so much more then just extra Anabolism.

1) bone and mineral composition
2) joint lubrication
3) I think it modulates mood a bit ( no proof though)
4) extra Anabolism with low or no aromatization

cadey said:
Intermediate BULKING Cycle #2

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30-40mgs ED
Weeks 1-12: Equipoise, 600mgs
Weeks 1-10: Omnadren, 500mgs
Weeks 8-14: Turinabol, 50mgs ED
*Pre-PCT*
*PCT*

ross you just broke 1 of your anabolic commandments
10)thou shalt always use testosterone as the base of a cycle.
just pointing that out

Omandren IS Testosterone buddy :chomp:

Anthony Roberts said:
As I recall, a year ago it was "I never use Testosterone"...

Excluding an entire family of steroids (the 19-nors) isn't a great idea I think. They offer quite a few benefits...also, since Tren doesn't convert to estrogen and isn't really able to be 5a-reduced, it's a pretty good steroid for most people on a cutting cycle.

I am still CONSERVATIVE wth TESTOSTERONE USAGE.

Deca and Tren are REMARKABLE compounds, which is why I included them in my protocols.

It is my PERSONAL choice not to use them, and I have had GREAT results without them. :chomp:

Pump2356 said:
Ross would you recommend deca durabolin at 200mg every 5th day along with test for someone's second cycle, assuming they don't want to have sex before marriage ?

LOL!

Under THAT assumption, GO for it! LOL :)

Top Bottom