Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Ross Protocols: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Steroid Therapies!*

Mac173 said:
What's everybodies opinion on how many cycles constitutes being an intermediate and how many being an advanced user?

I think it's more about how YOUR body responds to each compound and each dosage, on a very INDIVIDUAL level.

For instance, my first 4 cycles were all "Beginner", because I happened to respond well to lower dosages and less compounds; perhaps because I TRAINED and ATE so PERFECTLY, or perhaps because of some GENETIC reason.

Other guys stop responding to beginner protocols by their 2nd or 3rd cycle, for WHATEVER GENETIC REASON. Sometimes it IS due to a lack of proper training and eating, but sometimes guys just don't respond as well as others.

"If it aint broken don't fix it"....

Only increase dosages and compounds as NEEDED.

Mac173 said:
What's everybodies opinion on how many cycles constitutes being an intermediate and how many being an advanced user?
sheeit u got me, some ppl have done steroids for years and have done 10+ cycles but may have never run a cycle the right way. factors such as variety, combinations, and amounts come in to play. I had a post a while back inquiring who has taken what and nobody stepped up.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537424

- Ross - said:
Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Propionate
Testosterone Suspension
Sustanon
Dianabol
Equipoise
Primobolan Ace(Oral)
Primobolan Enanthate
Masteron
Proviron
Anavar
Turinabol
Oral Winstrol
Injectable Winstrol
Halotestin
Closetbol
Desoxymethyltestosterone
Superdrol....

Arimidex
Aromasin
Nolvadex
Clomid
HCG
Cabergoline
B-12
Albuterol

No Deca, No Tren, No Drol.

I THINK that about covers it

damn you definately are an ADVANCED user, lol, ADVANCED

Intermediate BULKING Cycle #2

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30-40mgs ED
Weeks 1-12: Equipoise, 600mgs
Weeks 1-10: Omnadren, 500mgs
Weeks 8-14: Turinabol, 50mgs ED
*Pre-PCT*
*PCT*

ross you just broke 1 of your anabolic commandments
10)thou shalt always use testosterone as the base of a cycle.
just pointing that out

Mac173 said:

Hell, I'd say 1st hand experience on every single compound with testosterone as a base. Ex. Test E/Dbol, Test E/Win, Test P/Primo, Test P/Tren

Simply because everyone reacts differently and you cannot really learn how specific steroids are going to effect you until you take them personally.

for example - why is tren so advanced? Because some get bad sides? I don't.... How is Dianobol so beginner? Because its an oral? hell DBol fuckin kills my endurance and makes me feel like shit.

You can only research so many info websites and forums until you actually try it yourself. This is how I learned what compounds fit my needs

Last edited:
To each his own. I think orals for a beginner is overkill. Deca and Tren are great compounds and not everyone has issues with them.

Perp

tonyroma said:
Hell, I'd say 1st hand experience on every single compound with testosterone as a base. Ex. Test E/Dbol, Test E/Win, Test P/Primo, Test P/Tren

Simply because everyone reacts differently and you cannot really learn how specific steroids are going to effect you until you take them personally.

for example - why is tren so advanced? Because some get bad sides? I don't.... How is Dianobol so beginner? Because it has low sides? hell DBol fuckin kills my endurance and makes me feel like shit.

You can only research so many info websites and forums until you actually try it yourself. This is how I learned what compounds fit my needs

Great point, great insight as well, kudos to a fellow Ohioan!

Top Bottom